Anyone know Joe Cipolla?

Hello,I've been following this story now for some time and one thing eludes me,all this trouble for how much $$$$

I mean,really.Are we talking 100 or 500?

When he gets arrested,the awakening is going to happen.

Not only will he have to get an attorney($$$$$$$),he'll have to go to court($$$$$$$$$),and more than likely get probation($$$$$$ every month),and finally have to pay restitution.

Almost forgot,bail and a bail bondsman,charges get put on his record,if over 300 involves a felony charge,if out of state can involve the Feds(FBI)
what a major screwup on his part.Geesh.

If I had a son do that I'd see him put in jail.....

I hope this was worth it to him,and I would want what he owed(stole) plus interest for loss of time and suffering :)

J.

Got to agree with you here. To screw up your life for such a small amount of money is utter stupidity. Then again, we are dealing with a kid. Lord knows we did stupid stuff when we were kids. :eek:
Then again, I am certain I wasn't as dumb as little Joey.......:rolleyes: This is certain to be a memory that should stick in his mind for the rest of his life.

While I am not going to comment on the details of the attack, I can assure the rest of the TR community that the details will be made available at the conclusion of the war. The tactics, when done in the proper order and when implemented at the proper time, will be an excellent weapon in the face of rip-off trolls. It is amazing what information can be obtained from the net.

"We the TR community, will not allow people to run parts scams. If you do so, you cannot hide and you will be brought to justice. "

Originally posted by Joe 1320

While I am not going to comment on the details of the attack, I can assure the rest of the TR community that the details will be made available at the conclusion of the war. The tactics, when done in the proper order and when implemented at the proper time, will be an excellent weapon in the face of rip-off trolls. It is amazing what information can be obtained from the net.

I crown you the chief of the TR community rip off police! :)

Joe, an EXCELLENT idea! Posting your tactics and moves in a step-by-step process is EXACTLY what we need to deal with these munchheads! This is a test case for a system of dealing with people who think they can rip us off just because we don't live across town.

I nominate you for the first annual "Turby" award. Jason, are you gettin' all this?;)

Joe B. If you do post your tactics, perhaps even more of the people whom he has ripped off will do exactly the same thing and really get him in hot water....Just a thought

Go get'em Joe B.!!!!:cool:

If I EVER have a problem with someone trying to screw me on the board, I now know whom I will contact for help! LOL. :)

Geoff

Dang.......You guys are really showing support! Thanks to all. Now for an update. Since I already knew little Joey has a hard time getting off his rear, I propted him for a final update.

Joe,

Just checking in for a final update. My goal is to dispatch this as soon as possible, I am getting nagged by others on this topic as well. I trust you are taking care of things on your end?

Joe Bowen

As a reply..........

----- Original Message -----
To: <joe1320@email.msn.com>
Sent: Monday, November 05, 2001 8:49 PM
Subject: Re: Update?

> Joe,
> will get that out first thing AM tomorrow. Got the money order made up, post office was closed by the time i got there.
>
>
> Joe
>

Let us be sure of our defination here. Money Order is exactly that. No checks, no IOUs, no stories, just a simple Money order.

Oh well.......... If I don't have the funds in hand, there is nothing stopping you from getting picked up. When it gets around school that you are in the slammer, your life will get a even more complicated. Can you feel the noose tightening, Joey? You see, even your family is up their ears in this too........ That is the price you will pay for trying to rip people off. When Tino said he would get to the bottom of this, he left himself open to scrutiny.....:eek: The Cook County District Attorney is involved in this wave.

"What we're dealin' with here, is a serious lack of respect for the law."

Sheriff Bueford T. Justice

This guy is a complete idiot! His a## is about to get thrown in the slammer, and he can't even mail off a friggin' money order???

WTF?!!

Sounds to me like this kid is a couple sandwiches short of a picnic.

-Banning.

Hey....little Joey. Could you rip ME off? I want to provide this kind of entertainment. And now, with the BIG JOE LEGAL EXPERTISE KIT, I can do it, too.

BIG JOE LEGAL EXPERTISE KIT
You get all you need to make life hell for fraudulent criminals (living with mommy & daddy or not). That's right, buy with confidence, get stuff on time and impress your friends. Included are all the phone numbers and methods (in three seperate waves, of course) of how to handle punk-ass swindlers. Act now and get the:

LITTLE JOEY PUNK ASS BITCH CORRECTIONS FACILITY KIT. This kit helps the swindler adjust to his new surroundings and includes lipstick, condoms, handywipes and a sh%tload of quarters so they can call mommy and tell her how mean Bubba gets if everytime you cry.
*Cigarettes and bite-block not included

...And the Joker lives up to his name....:D :D :D LMAO!

I really think if we turn this thing into an actual step by step guide to stopping rip off artists, this could migrate to other bulletin boards, and we, the TR community, and Joe B, the inventor, will receive great accolades and become legends in our own minds......;) Plus, these fargin' iceholes will really think twice before trying to pull a fast one.

Jason, how about a separate location kinda like "good guy bad guy" in order to store this invaluable information so everyone has easy access to it?

i nominate Joe as TB.com's Secretary of Defense :)

His speeches are Bush like, his actions are swift and efficient :)

You get my vote!! :D

Holy Crap, I haven't laughed so hard in long time....... You guys are funny as hell....... Not the kind of Hell that little Joey has been going through. :D :mad:

For those of you who make the mistake of trying to rip us off, realize that there WILL be consequences for your actions.

" Losing is not an option."

Joe Bowen :cool:

After my daily cage rattling, I got the following response:

----- Original Message -----
To: joe1320@email.msn.com
Sent: Tuesday, November 06, 2001 6:29 PM
Subject: Re: MO on the way

yeah, expect to see it in a day or 2. They told me once again because of the distance, it may take 2 days. I got it right this time

Joe

Well, Joey..... for your sake, I hope so. The sad thing is that I am starting to enjoy myself:eek:.

awwww you mean in a day or 2 all this fun ends??? i looked forward to reading this thread each day :):D

Joe,

I still have not recieved my money from the little prick if you could post or send me the info as to who I should forward my info to I would appreciate it.

Dave Levey

Originally posted by fly89gta
awwww you mean in a day or 2 all this fun ends??? i looked forward to reading this thread each day :):D

For real!

Good luck to you, Joe. I hope you and other who got ripped off are successful!

Jeff

in my eyes you gave this kid way to many chances and we definetlty need to find a way to make sure under any name he does no bussiness here again