Anyone know Joe Cipolla?

Yea. I got burned too. $125.00 for a pair of 10in Slicks I never got!! Let me know what I can do, if anything, to help nail tis sucker!!

Originally posted by OldGrayII
Yea. I got burned too. $125.00 for a pair of 10in Slicks I never got!! Let me know what I can do, if anything, to help nail tis sucker!!

Cipolla, Costantino
2827 Harlem
CHICAGO, IL 60068
773-637-2082

Call the number above! I got that far and "supposedly" the refund is on the way. The gardians are responsible for the kid, so talk to the grandmother ! I let them know the chages I am filing, and they didn't want that. Let me know what you get. :p

I live about 20 mins from there. Post back if you guys dont get your money. I know of a few people that would like to pay him a visit. I will personally get your cash and send it to you.

Originally posted by SPOT MY 6
I live about 20 mins from there. Post back if you guys dont get your money. I know of a few people that would like to pay him a visit. I will personally get your cash and send it to you.

Dang......... :eek:

Perhaps we can work something out.;) I hope for this kid's sake he comes clean and makes it right. After dealing with him, I doubt that will happen. He has screwed quite a few people and has never made it right.:mad:

Originally posted by Tonya83T
Don't forget to add this guy to the "Good Guy, Bad Guy List"
http://www.turbomike.com/goodguybadguylist.htm
I hope all of you get your money or the parts you paid for. I am always so leary when buying stuff from people over the net.
GOOD LUCK TO ALL INVOLVED !

I've done too many transactions to count and this is the first time I got took. Not only that, I did add him to the bad guy list and I think the little turd posted that Bob Hebert ripped him off on the same list. I posted a reply to that one too. I swear I'm not going to let this die until I see a refund. This turd will never be able to post on a Buick Board without me making his life miserable. :mad:

Man, I hate this kind of crap. I personally know Joe H. and Joe B and they are both stand up guys and consider them as friends. I know Joe B. will get his money back!
Best Regards,
Jeff

Originally posted by SPower6
Man, I hate this kind of crap. I personally know Joe H. and Joe B and they are both stand up guys and consider them as friends. I know Joe B. will get his money back!
Best Regards,
Jeff

:D

You knows that I am determined;) Good to hear from ya Jeff!

At the request of his family, I gave him one last benefit of the doubt. The deadline has past........

"Cry havoc....... and let slip the dogs of war."

Shakespeare

Originally posted by Joe 1320
At the request of his family, I gave him one last benefit of the doubt. The deadline has past........

Shakespeare

He sounds like a real scumbag. You gave him more than a fair chnace. Now show no mercy!!

Another website to file a complaint is the FBI's Internet Fraud division:

www.ifccfbi.gov

If anyone has been taken by this kid, file the complaints. They will all add up to a ton of evidence and we can shut him down!

Joe Cipolla: You cannot hide!

dogs of war

Originally posted by Joe 1320

Shakespeare
wasn't this from one of the star trek movies.:) :)

Re: dogs of war

Originally posted by spining 6
wasn't this from one of the star trek movies.:) :)

The quote was used in one of the Star Trek movies as well as several others. Very fitting quote. :p

As posted by the little scammer himself

This was just posted on gnntype.org in the trader section:

please cll 312-320-5569. Some people have posted that they have not
recieved parts from me, i have tried to contact them, with no luck. I
think some of this is bogus. If anyone genuinely did not recieve
parts from me, don't hesitate to call...312-320-5569 Thanks Joe

---
Joe Cipolla
Chicago, IL
Joesv6@aol.com
312-320-5569

Yeah Right, you little POS! How many times did you say that you shipped my parts? Add that to how many times you supposedly mailed a refund, add how many times you post this phone number that no one can seem to reach you, add how many emails that you refuse to reply to and we get one HUGE pile of BS. :mad:

To act that way is fine....... Your payback is on it's way. :D

Since you are so concerned with "making things right, why don't you call me? You have my phone number. You know where you got it from, the rest of your family who asked me not to do anything yet.....

In case you don't want to admit that, you can reach me during the daytime at (561)736-8460

I've kept your original add that you posted, I've kept all of your incriminating e-mails with all your deceptions, I've kept the log of phone calls, as well as copies of the First Union Money Order I sent you that even has a description of the parts right on the documents. The same parts you sold later to Wal Taylor! :mad: You see son, it is an iron tight case............

"Revenge is a dish, best served cold....... It is very cold in space."

Kahn

Can anyone else get through to this kid before da man comes a knockin? He simply ignors me. Haha....

sucks...

If I didn't have a conscience I'd probably be pulling stunts like that too. The sad thing is that #$$holes like that usually get away with it.

On a non-related note, c&cgn how's it going? I'm from North Van and my dad and I are currently restoring our 87GN. Are there any local vendors you would suggest?

wow that sucks guys :( i hope u all get your $$ back. Typical punk ass teenager giving young adults a bad name...:mad: