Anyone know Joe Cipolla?

maybe it'll be on the local news here in chicago, could tape it and post it on the board. :D

Just when you thought this was over.....

Well Joey, I don't have the balence yet. I guess it is time to roust a troll. It is evident you haven't learned a damned thing. I am not going away until I get paid in full. Wait til your parents find out.......:eek:

Stay tuned for the next episode of "As the Troll fries." :p

I read this when this was just a few replies & I stumbled across it tonight & I thought MAN 5 PAGES I've got to read "THE REST OF THE STORY"and when I finally got done I had to write a reply so JOE 1320 stand up & take a BOW because I'm standing here APPLAUDING YOU and I'm sure everybody is doing just like me, so congrats & good luck to everybody else!!!!! P.S. For the P.O.S joe you better be glad SUPERJOE took the LAW way because I'm 6'4"340 you would have been a snack because down here we give coupons away $5 off everytime we kick Piece Of **** Ass like YOURS

I read this when this was just a few replies & I stumbled across it tonight & I thought MAN 5 PAGES I've got to read "THE REST OF THE STORY"and when I finally got done I had to write a reply so JOE 1320 stand up & take a BOW because I'm standing here APPLAUDING YOU and I'm sure everybody is doing just like me, so congrats & good luck to everybody else!!!!! P.S. For the P.O.S joe you better be glad SUPERJOE took the LAW way because I'm 6'4"340 you would have been a snack because down here we give coupons away $5 off everytime we kick Piece Of **** Ass like YOURS

Joey, Joey, Joey........ Ditching your e-mail account won't allow you to hide. I found you once, I'll find you again and I'm going to finish the job like I should have done in the first place. :mad:

Then again, it is probably the dogs of war at work. Several people e-mailed me about how to get ahold of your little @$$, and contacting your internet provider is one of the tactics in my troll distruction proceedures. Even that being the case, I'll still track you down and get the balence of my dough. :cool:

I Just out of curiosity, does anyone know where this kid works? I've found out that kids like this feel a little uncomfortable when you talk to them at work. I use to know this kid but haven't talked to him in a while and I never liked him. I might be able to help you guys out with your money. So, if anyone knows where he works, I'll try my best to get your $$$$$.

Be relentless Joe1320. Singlemindedly, go for the jugular. You have given him every single opportunity to make it right. Sounds like a future white collar criminal to me. Shoot for nothing less than jail time for this bacterial pond scum....

In a way, it's too bad you've gotten so many authorities and agencies involved. I'd be suggesting the "Louisville Slugger" solution, otherwise. Some turd-like people just don't understand any other language, and I think that is the case here.

Since Inquiring minds want to know.....

Joey, this game of phone tag is not going work. You know why I'm calling, and will continue to do so every single day, multiple times a day. I will flood your voice mail every hour if needed until you come through. You should know that I am not going to let you get away with the slightest thing.

Take note here, future victims. You give a scammer an inch, they take a mile. This clown hasn't learned that I am relentless. You would think that he would know that by now.:confused:

OK little Joey........ Don't say I that you didn't get a fair chance.

Re: Since Inquiring minds want to know.....

Originally posted by Joe 1320
Joey, this game of phone tag is not going work. You know why I'm calling, and will continue to do so every single day, multiple times a day. I will flood your voice mail every hour if needed until you come through. You should know that I am not going to let you get away with the slightest thing.

Take note here, future victims. You give a scammer an inch, they take a mile. This clown hasn't learned that I am relentless. You would think that he would know that by now.:confused:

OK little Joey........ Don't say I that you didn't get a fair chance.
Email me his address,:mad: :mad:

A Lessson To All

Joe1320 has went through a great deal in trying to recover his money from "Little Joey." This is unfortunate since probably 99% of the people here are honest and have integrity. But this situation can be prevented for all future transactions. The solution is to use C.O.D. Money changes hands when parts arrive. C.O.D. will not prevent all frauds, but it will at least prevent this kind of deception. Good luck in the recoveries!

Well, ive read this whole thread, and I must say I would not suggest anyone screw with Joe1320. He is the man, for nailing this piece of S$%T that thinks he can scam people on the net. Hopefully this guy, will pay for his wrong doing so he doesn't do it again. So Joe1320, keep pursuing this to the best of your abililties and the rest of the board members should thank you for it, since this guy would probably continue to scam people at will otherwise. Your doing every1 a favor, I appreciate it man. Considering im learing a valueable lesson about buying parts from people. Anyway, u have an update on this, did u get the remaining balance of your cash??

Shoebox

Well, I feel honored. The post is now a sticky :D, with a record number of reads. I've been getting alot of e-mails asking for information on how to get your money back from a transaction gone bad, and I am glad to be of service. Anything that will make our parts network a little more safe is a worthwhile endeavor.

Joe Cipolla: I will be in your shadow. I will not give up until you pay in full, you little turd. :mad: I know you are reading this, I've already had your previous two e-mail accounts shut down, You have been banned from other sites, Your Mom and Grandmother are pissed, yet you still play games. Well little Joey, I am breaking out the big guns. So far I've kept this at a level needed to provide you the message that I have your family jewels in a sling. I have had a case of the Flu this past week and now I am in the kind of irritable mood necessary to bury your hind end. :eek: Expect a visit from:

25th district Chicago Police Department.
5555 W. Grand Ave.
Telephone - Commander's Office
(312)746-8605

To all the other members of the TR community, thanks for your support in the war against internet scammers. It is a pity that we have to resort to these levels, but we will do so if needed to protect out own interests. There are still a few other weapons in the arsenal that have yet to be used. They can be really nasty and are only to be used as a tool of revenge. They may not result in getting your money back, but sure can cause trolls a world of grief. I am saving those until needed. :eek: :cool:

wow, when will this story ever end...."little" joe is a complete moron, he's had MORE than enough oppertunity to make everything right....

This dude is absolutely unbelievable!!! I am torn between the taking of life being morally wrong, and not letting this idiot breath one more breath of useful air. I am not known for wishing bad things on people, but I REALLY hope this kid never has the chance to reproduce! That would be a serious dent in the gene pool. I do believe that what goes around comes around, and I think it's coming a little sooner for this bag of excrements.

My hats off to everyone that brings pissants like this to justice. Let him rot in jail I say! I hope Dave and the rest of you get at least *most* of your money back. He is probably laughing with his friends (if he has any) about how he can easily take advantage of people. He should do the Buick community a big favor and get a Mustang or something. Sorry, they don't even deserve crap like this. Maybe someone in prison will make it so he can't drive a car again... Hmmm.... Wonder what a couple cartons of cigs will get us....

A little note for those of us doing transactions out of state like this. Many Money Orders can be cancelled after issuing, so they are not much better than a personal check. POSTAL money orders which can be purchased at any Post Office are as good as CASH! You can ask that the buyer gets a POSTAL MO for the COD, but UPS will actually accept any type of MO. But, most people don't know this, so it may help to ask for the POSTAL MO. They can be for up to $700 I think, so it may take more than one for bigger purchases. I believe PayPal would be better for both parties for protection purposes.

I wonder how a reputable middle man would work to take payments? Like the buyer would send $$ to neutral party (well known like TB.com), plus a servicing fee. Once $$ arrives in good order, they contact seller. Seller ships (insured & tracked). Once delivery is confirmed, $$ is sent to seller. I'm sure someone can make policies for any details & problems that might arrise. Just a thought...

In this installment of Watch the Troll Squirm......

Well little Joey...... I got the ball rolling, so enjoy yourself! I got an e-mail from the USPS that you're gonna love:

Joe,

I am a U. S. Postal Inspector in Washington, DC. Your Email complaint has
been forwarded to me for review. I would appreciate a telephone number for
you so that I may ask you a few questions.

I am now involved with your matter and have
already spoken with Cipolla. I cannot proceed unless I can reach you.

Bob Kuykendall
Fraud Program Manager
202-268-7730

Thank you Bob, and you have mail! :D

Ya know Joey....... You should have learned by now.:eek:

AWWWWWWWWWW ****, get the lube ready joey, cause some guy named bubba is gonna be ready to do some anal exploration on ya :D

Thanks for the info Joe B, I just talked to Bob Kuykendall and informed him of my problems with little Joey and he is going to address that as well.

Dave Levey

Now little Joey has to be feeling the pressure! You must be wondering when is this ever going to end. The answer is: When you change you ways. This is meant to be a lesson. You will carry this memory for the rest of your life and the rest of us can be laughing about this for the rest of ours. It was the best choice to go with Federal involvement instead of local law enforcement. You see, the record carries beyond state lines when it involves the feds. :eek:

The troll has to deal with the feds, justice is being served. :p

"Jordon fades back, swoosh, and that's the game. Nothing further, your Honor!"

Jim Carrey as Fletcher Reede in "Liar, Liar" :D

Originally posted by Joe 1320

The troll has to deal with the feds, justice is being served. :p

"Jordon fades back, swoosh, and that's the game. Nothing further, your Honor!"

Jim Carrey as Fletcher Reede in "Liar, Liar" :D

:D nice :D