Anyone know Joe Cipolla?

I was not trying to be a smart ass Joe. I was just pissed becasue you wrote that the tracking # was invalid. Which was not the case. Take it easy son :cool:

Originally posted by JoesV6
I was not trying to be a smart ass Joe. I was just pissed becasue you wrote that the tracking # was invalid. Which was not the case. Take it easy son :cool:

Take it easy, son? ROTFLMAO. When you grow up and learn the difference between being honest or being a scab that exists on the backside of society, then you can communicate from a more trusted position. Until then, you are nothing but a smart ass, lying little punk who got his family jewels caught in a tractor. Take a few moments of your time and what few dollars you must possess and buy a dictionary. Your spelling and grammer are evident of someone who should not have graduated high school. Then again if you were that bright, you wouldn't have pulled such a pathetic scam and got yourself caught. There is a fine example of our education tax dollars at work. At least the hefty taxes I pay went toward the Feds getting ahold of your little hind end and roasting your @$$. The only person that you have the right to be pissed at is yourself. The only one to blame is youself.

Delivery Status

You entered 0300 6000 0001 3838 8949

Your item was accepted at 1:29 pm on December 04, 2001 in ELMWOOD PARK, IL 60707. Status is updated every evening. Please check again later.

Joe, do we have a typing problem? Or were ya not smart enough to delete the dashes? :)

Holy Cow!!! This post office is about 3 blocks North-East of my apartment. Not to stereotype people, but the area is largly Italian and these little punks running around in mommies Lexus think thay are tough sh!t. I guess they have been watching too much Sopranos!

Joe 1320, I am in awe of you!!!! I am at the beginning stages of what you are finishing up.

I was turned onto this thread from a buddy that had a GN, until he got hit by a big truck. Anyway, he was asking me about my transmission deal gone bad (on the Corvetteforum.com boards) and told me to check out your "resolution."

I'll drop you an e-mail in the morning (shhh, I'm at work, don't tell anyone) when I get home in hopes that you will help me out. Luckily, I did find out that fraud over $300 is a felony in CA, where this bozo I'm dealing with lives. I'm out $1350!!!:mad: I want this guy to suffer!!!!!

ROTFLMAO

Joe, do we have a typing problem? Or were ya not smart enough to delete the dashes? :)

----- Original Message -----
To: joe1320@email.msn.com
Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2001 7:00 PM
Subject: Re: FYI

In the reciept[sic] it shows dashes. All i[sic] did was deleted[sic] the dashes and didn't have a problem! My[sic] fault. I thought the dashes were supposed to be there. Its got em[sic] in the reciept[sic]. Let me know when you get that money order eh[sic]?

-Joe

Uh huh......... You're quick to post some smart ass comment on the board, but you'll eat crow in an e-mail. I thought I would post your reply here. Buy a dictionary. I took the liberty of pointing out your mistakes within your last comment. Now you may understand the need for a higher education. I won't even bother to mess with punctuation and grammer. Those are even worse than the spelling and your hooked on phonics method of typing. :eek:

One more thing Joey. Are you going to take care of Dave Levey? If you know what is good for you, you will take care of everyone you scammed or you will continue to be put through the hell of dealing with the Criminal Justice System. I know of several attorneys that would love to pull a Joe Cipolla and take your money without giving you anything in return. :D

The methods of troll destruction are available for the asking, just shoot me an e-mail with a brief description of your problem and the info will be sent your way. Now that I think through all this, it has been a source of enjoyment to watch the demise of this little BS artist and even greater pleasure in helping others get their money back. I'm glad to be of help to the TR community. :cool:

********Attention********

In the biggest news story yet...........

Little Joey delivered. The US Postal Money Order arrived today and to date, I have received 100% of the funds back. This just goes to show that vigilance pays off. Trolls think they can hide. In today's age of the internet, people are EASY to trace. When you have the proper evidence, they are EASY to prosecute.

Many thanks all who provided support and assistance. Without it, I could not have achieved this victory. It is a victory for all of us as well. This proves that the will of the people can be imposed upon a criminal and force him to pay. :D Et tu, Guiseppie? You are still a troll, I doubt that you learned your lesson, you will no doubt try to pull a larger scam somewhere. You'll get caught, and off to jail you go. I can see it now, our tax dollars will be used to put food in your stomach, clothes on your back and roof over your head. What a life! Three square meals a day and a gorilla sized boyfriend named Bubba.............:eek: You see Joey, you can't even remember one of the first rules of life:

"Thou shalt not steal"

You know who that quote is from.

Congrats on the victory, Joe!!

And now, it's Dave's (Levey) turn at bat! ;)

Geoff

May the force be with you always MIGHTY JOE!!!!!!!
By the way are you a Private Ivest.?:cool:

Originally posted by BubbleHead

I was turned onto this thread from a buddy that had a GN, until he got hit by a big truck.

BubbleHead - That's weird, the same thing happened to me!

;) :rolleyes:

Seriously though, glad to hear it worked out for you, Joe. Hopefully things will work out for you too, BubbleHead. You know, Joe...even though you got your money back, it seems like you deserve so much more. It's a shame you had to waste so much time on this punk. It's also a shame that he makes Turbo Regal owners look bad like this when in fact they are totally the opposite. :mad:

I got my MONEY!!

I didn't think I'd ever get it back. I want to give a HUGE "Thankyou" to
Joe 1320! Joe, without your hard work, persistance, and assistance, I probably
wouldn't have got my money. I just didn't realize you could wage this kind of
war over the net, and get these results. This has been educational for alot of
people, TB.com members and trolls alike. SCAMMERS BEWARE!!! The Buick
internet community is now armed with the information needed to bring you to
justice. We prevailed on this one, and most likely will again in the future.

Thanks Joe!

Brandon

The latest excuse in the book

Dave,
You'll get your money. As soon as i can afford it. I got a gas tank full of sugar to deal with. Wonder who did that?

-Joe

Too bad, I guess he's lucky that all thats happened to him so far.

Originally posted by QUIET RIOT

BubbleHead - That's weird, the same thing happened to me!

;) :rolleyes:

Seriously though, glad to hear it worked out for you, Joe. Hopefully things will work out for you too, BubbleHead. You know, Joe...even though you got your money back, it seems like you deserve so much more. It's a shame you had to waste so much time on this punk. It's also a shame that he makes Turbo Regal owners look bad like this when in fact they are totally the opposite. :mad:

I was wondering what your screen name was on this board! Again, thanks for turning me onto this thread. Joe 1320 sent me the info I need to take care of my problem.

Joe 1320, I read over your e-mail! Thank you soooooo much! I will enjoy getting my moola back.

ATTN EVERYONE

THIS IS ABOUT JOE CIPOLLA-- READ THIS THREAD!!

http://www.chitownracing.com/board/viewtopic.php?TopicID=6139

GO AHEAD AND REGISTER ON OUR BOARD OVER THERE AND FEEL FREE TO POST ANYTHING THAT IS NECESSARY, ESPECIALLY IF YOU GUYS ARENT GETTING YOUR MONEY BACK. Oh yea, you can swear if you want to let it all out! :D

He is a regular over on www.chitownracing.com (our street racing/smack talking bulletin board for chicagoland). He wants to buy a bunch of stuff from me and a friend of mine who is selling parts. He said that he wants to buy a turbo, front mount intercooler, and a THDP from me. I think NOT! Now that I know about this, Im not gonna sell him anything unless he pays with cash, AFTER EACH ONE OF YOU gets your money back. He seemed like a cool guy when he talked to me, but I wont be doing any business with this guy.

Originally posted by BubbleHead
If anyone is still having problems with this kid, I just found another forum he's on.

http://www.chitownracing.com

hehehe :D

I feel like I helped you guys out a tiny bit by finding him on another forum. Joe 1320 has helped me out with a similiar situation that I'm in and hopefully I have helped you guys out a little.

I just checked out their new thread on this kid. You just have to love the internet!

Talk about neighbours

I saw the link at www.chitownracing.com.

I live 2 blocks from this kid. I see his car on the driveway all the time. I'm by Addison/Harlem and he's just down the road.

If you need help, I'd be willing to stop by his house and talk to his parents. I am 34 and 6'1 so I think I will be heard.

If you are reading this Joe Cipolla, I have that 98 Red Formula on Prostars and I don't like people getting SLOPPY with selling stuff over the internet.

I know exactly where you live and I see you driving once in a while.

I'm not going to check this thread again it's so long but email me if you need assistance, or want me to drop off a letter.

You have to love the internet...

I'll bet Cipolla is beginning to hate it. Everywhere he pops up, so does a nasty thread. This thread is mentioned on Camaro Z28.com, the Corvette Forum, the Chi-town forum, and what else? This needs to be linked with every possible message board to shut this punk down. It is only a matter of time before he screws someone else. The more that know of this, the better. I read the thread on the Chi-town board and the punk has the nerve to call US idiots. :mad: Be sure to check out his signature!Here is is:

JoesV6
Level: Member
Crew: Suicide Machines
AOL Handle: JoesV6
IP: Logged

Re: Anyone know Joe Cipolla?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just some idiots...one guy was pissed because he wants money back from a car he came to look at and didn't like and wants an airfare reimburstment. another guy was pissed because first check got lost in the mail and it took a while to get the rest to him. Thats bout it. Many of you know me and know i am not out to screw anyone.

And Dave Levey...... he posted this:

JoesV6
Level: Member
Crew: Suicide Machines
AOL Handle: JoesV6
IP: Logged

Re: Anyone know Joe Cipolla?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PS, Those guys got there money back. I'm even paying back the guy who came out to look at the car and didn't like it. So there aint nothing to say about it. Nobody better post about breaking heads because you do know that thats a threat. Already got a gastank full of sugar because these guys shot thier mouth off and got somebody to come out and fill my gas tank with sugar. Chicago Police is investigating.

aint that some **** RACING!!!!!

Who is the idiot, Joey? Seems like you are the liar, and not us. You were the one taking people's money and then blowing them off. If I hadn't turned you in, you would still be hiding from everyone like the troll that you really are.:mad: and saying your classic line........ "You mean you didn't get the parts?" :rolleyes:
or "You mean you didn't get the check?":rolleyes: :rolleyes: That kind of BS gets old after the first 3 or 4 times.

If anyone believes a thing that you say after seeing all this, They are bigger fools than you. Don't even try to squirm out of this and blame someone else. You are done in the TR world. You will have to work twice as hard to obtain parts, nobody is going to trust doing business with a liar. :eek:

Originally posted by ONLYA6
Pro Stock John, are you the guy that was in GMHTP? If so, very cool car!!

Jacob
I am pretty sure he is the same person,,
I am 33 yrs old and cant handle all the Sh!t talking that goes on at the Chitownracing.com,,wonder how he does:D :D

Come on let me go to the parents...