Anyone close to Plainfield ,Indiana?

phvrod

FAST WITH CLASS
I'm building a custom intercooler setup and need someone's car do some fitting and measuring, both the 85&87 are torn apart and I'm not touching my gnx.

I'll put your car on a Dyno before and after to see how my design works.

Looking for 87 gn mods no problem. I'll give more details over the phone. Can text to 317-727-7411

In exchange for your help I'll make you a heck of a deal on our zero restriction intercooler we plan on selling this coming spring.

Thanks Phvrod.

I'm building a custom intercooler setup and need someone's car do some fitting and measuring, both the 85&87 are torn apart and I'm not touching my gnx.

I'll put your car on a Dyno before and after to see how my design works.

Looking for 87 gn mods no problem. I'll give more details over the phone. Can text to 317-727-7411

In exchange for your help I'll make you a heck of a deal on our zero restriction intercooler we plan on selling this coming spring.

Thanks Phvrod.

Hey whats up I live in Noblesville Indiana I have a 87 Gn and my dad has an 87 Gn also both modified street cars. Im willing to help out.

Sorry- I just seen your reply. I decided to go a diffrent direction on the intercooler setup but appreciate your interest.
I'm starting a small shop to do turbo buick only installs, wiring, tuning,brakes,transmission , rear ends, turbos...... Think there's a big enough market around here?

Not looking to get rich, I already own some businesses more of a hobby to fund my cars. So far I have a couple of hot air to intercooler conversions, some tuning and brake jobs.
Paul.

Oh yea, I believe there a good market for that kind of stuff. I know a guy In Missouri that owned his own business working on turboed regals and gns out of his garage and he told me he made about 180gs in a yr might have been more its been awhile since i talked to him since i moved to Indiana. I know theres alot of people that would pay for someone to work on there GNs seeing there not your average car. Well I hope you get the business started and the best of luck.

Yea Bill Diekmann and his business name is called Buick T-Type Grand National
3533 Rock Creek Rd
High Ridge, Missouri 63049-3117
Office Phone: (636) 677-1319

Thanks, I see he has another business that I can deal with him on as well...

Bryan