87 GN EFR Build

For us with no fab skills, would there be a 3 bolt housing to mount the turbo in the stock location in the future? I'm sure your build will be successful many would like an alternative turbo to the brands we have now.

For us with no fab skills, would there be a 3 bolt housing to mount the turbo in the stock location in the future? I'm sure your build will be successful many would like an alternative turbo to the brands we have now.
Not easily done. Having them cast could happen but most cringe when the cost comes up

BPE2013@hotmail.com

Ya, I kind of figured that. A cad/cam housing could be designed easily enough and then 3d printed in castable plastic but there would need to have the demand too.

"For us with no fab skills, would there be a 3 bolt housing to mount the turbo in the stock location in the future? I'm sure your build will be successful many would like an alternative turbo to the brands we have now."

Sorry, totally missed this question. I guess my alert didn't work for some reason. Hopefully there will be several things everyone can benefit from stemming from this project. Most of those things aren't in the pics so you guys don't make fun of my mockups LOL. There are some things about the fitment that aren't straight forward that we are trying to make that way for sure.

Should be back to making progress on it after the holidays. Been busy with PRI, end of year closeouts, family time, etc.