Performance engine teardown plus a load of other parts.....!!!

oldguynewtoy

I just bought a Turbo T for an LS / 4l80E conversion. I know the guy pretty well that built the car and he had some issues with it after a new engine build and it was partially torn down when I bought it ( only ran about 1000 miles), the only thing I have found so far is a turbo problem and Im not sure what else, if anything is wrong until I get the engine the rest of the way out tomorrow. The engine has a lot of really nice parts on it plus a lot of stock brackets and parts. For practical purposes lets say all internal engine parts have less than 1000 miles since bought new in 2012 but it has sat in his garage for over a year and a half according to the tags on the car. I also have a boat load of other parts that are in good serviceable condition.

I will have other parts listed as they come out of the car and get inspected ( FAST, Transmission, shifter, Heads, short block, etc )

Please text me at 432-234-0497 for pictures,,,,,

I will be at the swap meet in Ft Worth Tx at the end of the month if anyone wants the big items that I don't want to ship...bottom of the ad

All items are plus shipping, I can take paypal as gift or plus 3.5% for fees or USPS MO.

These items I believe to have less than 1000 miles on them since rebuild:

* 83# Siemens low inp. injectors $ 200 Sold to LOSWAGES05 - waiting on payment
* Turbonetics 70mm BB turbo ( don't have a lot of details on this one but it has a bearing issue, It is not dragging but there is some shaft play and needs to be looked at by a turbo man. $ 500 Pulling this for now to send to Bison and get it checked out and verify exactly what it is.....will re-list later
* Accufab adjustable fuel regulator $ 80
* 3" stainless downpipe ( I believe it to be the GN1 or terry Houston style ) with external wastegate $ 350 Sold - shipped
* GN1 header set....I believe.... ( these are still on engine, will have them off tomorrow but they look in really good condition ) $ 350 Sold - shipped
* Black GN1 Turbo 6 valve covers with the ribs...bolts and grommets included... $ 125 Sold to GNASTROROOF - shipped 4-14-14
* Precision front mount intercooler, perfect shape. Pipe to turbo is fine but the pipe to intake looks like shit. Been welded and patched with a BOV port installed. It worked but does not look good. BOV is missing
$600
These items are in good operating condition:

* Ignition module and coil pack $ 150
* ported intake, it was port matched at the runners to a fel pro gasket but the EGR tower is still intact and full of silicone. No corrosion to speak of on the water ports and all bolt holes are fine. good aluminum water fitting and egr blockoff plate $ 150 Sold - shipped
* Factory intake with some corrosion around water ports but still very serviceable $ 75
* Factory throttle body, has been bead blasted, no sensors $ 20 Sold - shipped
* Factory plenum that has egr tower removed and polished a bit. Also has some 1/8 plugs installed for something, perfectly good working condition, been powder coated chrome $ 30Sold - shipped
* Factory fuel rail, good condition $ 50
* Coil/Module mounting plate $ 20 Sold - shipped
* Coil Module mounting plate that has been powder coated chrome $ 30 Sold - shipped
* Coil horse shoe bracket $ 20 Sold - Shipped
* Coil Horse shoe bracket that has been powder coated Chrome $ 30 sold - Shipped
* Used injector harness ( not perfect but has all clips and no broken wires) $ 50
* Used Reman. AC compressor. Was charged and oiled when I removed it turns nice $ 50 Sold - Shipped
* older model voltage booster, used but in good condition. $ 20 Sold to snapper
* aluminum alternator bracket that goes behind AC $ 50
* good used idler assembly with pulley $ 50 Sold to TRICK6PA - Shipped
* Factory rocker assemblies $ 50
* Good clean used set of ARP head bolts and washers for factory heads $ 40

Local pickup only
* 3" cold air pipe with LT1 MAF, maf translator and dirty ass K&N filter....older unit but works $ 150 Sold
* T type hood, no dents but has some paint cracking a little. $ 250
* 109 block that needs to be bored ~.020. Been vatted and blasted ready for machine work $ 400
* 2- Factory sets of AC lines $100each

These are items I need...Im a parts whore and will trade for anything above +/- cash as needed....

* Spoolfool front bumper fillers
* Set front bumper marker lamp bezels...don't care what color, just need some in good condition
* New marker lamps that go at the end of headlight bezels Need both for a GN
* New or excellent headlight bezels
* rear spoiler set for decklid and quarter panel
* excellent Wiring harness for 87 GN
* Good set of clean upper door panels in gray for manual windows

Last edited:
Put me inline for the factory intake Do you have any pics?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I can text pics to anyone needing them, just don't know how to post pics on th ead.

Send me your numbers and I will get pics shortly.

Guys,
Headers are still on car so I will get pics tomorrow.

I can send pics of downpipe

I am heading to bed shortly and will be pulling the rest of the engine and transmission tomorrow so I will be away from the board until the evening hours to respond.

Last edited:
Interested in the idler assembly with pulley. PM sent

Also looking for rear deck spoiler " driver side corner piece only"

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app