Parts Stash Blowout! Many used, stored since late 1990s from low mileage cars, will try to add daily

USC87

Newly Reduced Prices On The Following Items:

* Stock 86-87 Intercooler $50
* 2 dot connecting rods, set of six as removed from an engine parted out for crankshaft. (have two sets, both with free pistons attached, no idea what pistons are and cannot mic them so enjoy a free bonus if they are of use to you) $40/set of 6
* Set of tan seatbelts for bucket seat car, need cleaning from being stored, includes front shoulder belts, front buckles, and rear seat belts and buckles. Does not include plastic triangle covers for over the b-pillar bolts or the bolts themselves $120
* 1984-1985 Fuel Rail $35
* Armrests, assorted colors - maroon, grey, blues, $15/pair
* grey kick panel and ecm holder set for both sides off 1987 car, $50 for all 4 pieces
* black underdash footwell panels, both sides with felt, $30 pair
* grey door panel strips the pull handles attach to (some nicks and scratches from storage, see pic below) $20 each piece
* Used wiper motor $25
* T-Type/GN Dash Bezel for around gauge cluster, applique only has cutouts for rear defog and light control $50
* dark blue kick panel/ECM holder, $15
* rear center filler panels for around gas cap/license plate $10 each assorted colors
* 1987 Grey seat belt set, complete minus front buckles (includes all rear belts with buckles and just the front shoulder belts) removed from 60k mile car $145
* charcoal vapor canisters for on wheelwell, $15 each, comes with new filter pad in package
* NOS discontinued ac/delco air conditioning condensers $180 each

Available:

* Stay down rear license place bracket $22
* blue sport steering wheel, no hornring/button/collar, driver or recover, $65
* Windshield washer fluid tanks and radiator coolant overflow tanks with caps. $50/pair
* grey hardtop a-pillar moldings off 1987 car pair $40
* power seat switch with chrome bezel, $30
* power seat switch with no bezel $20
* t-type quarter panel extensions (no spoiler holes) $15/pair
* sport steering wheel collar (piece that the wheel mounts onto and fills space to steering column assembly) $10 each in maroon or blue
* black sunvisors, nice fabric not original (off another GM car), tight hinges, $20 pair
* 3 mismatched original GM sunvisors in blue, show age from storage but fabric intact, good for recovering purposes or better than nothing, $15 for all 3
* maroon plastic trim strips that run next to dashboard near hinge pillar $5 pair
* Original black bumperettes/bumper guards for front bumper on either side of front plate area. Show evidence of touching up/repaint in the past. Both rubber pads are intact and in good shape for a driver, not torn up. $45/pair
* Chrome bumperettes/bumper guards for front bumper on either side of front plate area. couple scrapes into the underside chrome from parking/curbs, only visible from under the car. Both rubber pads are intact and in good shape for a driver, not torn up. $35/pair
* hardtop car metal headliner trim in dark blue $30 set
* New in Box Remanufactured Front Calipers, loaded with pads, thermoquiet type, $100/pair
* Maroon door hinges, upper and lower for each side, $40
* Woodgrain dash bezel from 1985 Base Model for around gauge cluster, applique only has cutouts for rear defog and light control $35
* woodgrain radio surround bezel $15
* lighted dash plaque for over glove box from regal limited (woodgrain finish) $45
* power window switch for passenger side with bezel (single switch) $10
* power window switch for driver side with bezel (double switch) $15
* power door lock switch with bezel $10
* NOS 1981-1983 "Regal" Script Emblem for quarter panels $45/pair
* Dash Vents, set of 3, $60 may separate with enough interest to sell all individually
* Plastic triangle covers for b-pillar seatbelt mounts blue $15/pair
* Plastic triangle covers for b-pillar seatbelt mounts maroon (one has scratch) $10/pair
* Dark Blue Glovebox Assembly $25
* cigarette lighter $5
* dark blue a-pillar moldings for hardtop ($40)
* NEW window motors, pair, $80
* GN/T-Type console shift plate $40
* clear front bumper lamps $85/pair
* NOS rear differential cover, some flash rust from storage as it was unpainted.
* 3rd brake light, NOS in box, black plastic, not sure if it is correct since I do not currently own a car that uses one and have not seen a used one here yet to compare it to. $40.
* grey t-top a-pillar moldings off 1987 car pair $40

Sold:
* door hinges $40 set of upper and lower each side (grey set pictured in thread is sold pending payment and shipping out)
* Grey Glovebox assembly $30

These are from boxes of parts that were left over in my parts stash I accumulated from around 1996 through 2001 when I was hoarding spares for my cars. I recently pulled this stuff out of my workshop for renovations, and would rather create parking for an additional car when I'm through than put this stuff back.
I haven't been on the board or on the scene much since 2006, so alot of my pricing is a good bit of guesswork. I'm open to offers, not easily offended, and the worst thing you will hear back from me is a no thanks so feel free to make me an offer if any prices seem high/unreasonable.
I'll try to add more parts every day to the list and keep the original post updated as far as what is available/pending/sold. I'm not sure if there is a cutoff for the amount of time an original post can be edited, so we'll see. Also, if its listed here then I have it, BUT, if its not listed here then I probably don't know if I have it since many of these boxes haven't been opened in at least 5-10 years. I'll post it as I dig it out of the roughly 30 boxes of stuff lying around here
All prices are plus shipping and all parts would be coming from Georgia.

Attachments

• IMG_1456.JPG
    IMG_1456.JPG
    531.6 KB · Views: 131
Last edited:
What condition are the door hinges in? Is the price for both sides?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

What is the part# on the 3rd brake light. If it's for a regal I will take it.

Unfortunately no part number on the box which is half the problem. I did see near where the plug attaches to the silver part "GM 5760" is stamped but that is probably just for that component of the lamp, unsure how much help any of that is.

What condition are the door hinges in? Is the price for both sides?

Door hinges are in a box as-removed from the car they came on. When removed the doors opened/closed as normal or I wouldn't have bothered keeping them. I did not notice any groves worn into the pins and the rollers appear to lie straight, the edges of the hinge the roller glides on are an even surface.

Price would be for both sides, shipping extra and due to weight a flat rate priority box may be the best option. As of right now the full set I have are a dark grey color.

Interested in upper door hinge drivers side new or used?

The hinges are used, all parts will be unless otherwise noted in the description.

I'm really only trying to sell the hinges as a set though so I do not break up parts and wind up with little piles of leftovers. I think I saw a rosewood or maroon colored set in a box I moved but haven't gotten to unpacking yet if the grey set mentioned above winds up claimed.

Ok. I'm interested. But could you possibly shot me a few pics? I can give you cell numbed or email if that's easier for you .

Ill take grey armrest if its in good shape with no marks.

Armrests are in good shape, no tears, burnholes, etc. Will need some cleaning from sitting in a workshop for the last 10-15 years. If you'd like I can wipe them down with a baby wipe/dish soap washcloth/handsoap washcloth - your preference so long as it isn't armorall and try to take a picture to verify condition...

Ok. I'm interested. But could you possibly shot me a few pics? I can give you cell numbed or email if that's easier for you .

Here are some pictures. I think the fluorescent lighting makes them look somewhat blueish but they are a steel grey color. Let me know if there are other areas/views that would be helpful.

Attachments

• IMG_1450.JPG
    IMG_1450.JPG
    115.8 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_1451.JPG
    IMG_1451.JPG
    125.1 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_1452.JPG
    IMG_1452.JPG
    110.9 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_1453.JPG
    IMG_1453.JPG
    131.4 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_1454.JPG
    IMG_1454.JPG
    100.7 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_1455.JPG
    IMG_1455.JPG
    120 KB · Views: 53
If nonosv6 does not want the door hinges I'll buy the set........my zip for shipping 22611

Armrests are in good shape, no tears, burnholes, etc. Will need some cleaning from sitting in a workshop for the last 10-15 years. If you'd like I can wipe them down with a baby wipe/dish soap washcloth/handsoap washcloth - your preference so long as it isn't armorall and try to take a picture to verify condition...

Yes please do.

No new parts being added today, I was a bit under the weather from spending too much time decorating the house over the weekend. I should get a chance after work tomorrow to add some new goodies though. Sending pms and popularly requested pics follow below.

If nonosv6 does not want the door hinges I'll buy the set........my zip for shipping 22611

I haven't gone through any boxes, but it did occur to me that there should be another set of hinges still attached on a pair of doors I have out in the workshop. They'd be off an 85 Regal in a maroon paint if you were interested. I'd do same price, just need to make sure there wasn't any hidden rust or deep pitting after removing them. Also have partial sets of blue/tan/bronze colored hinges that came out of one box, but parts of their sets are missing in another yet to be identified box(es) yet to be uncovered...

I'm also interested in gray armrest's for a 86T,picture please,next in line
carz57r@yahoo.com

Yes please do.

Here are some pictures of the armrests that were grey. The camera again discolored them some, and i only wiped them with a baby wipe to get dust off, no cleaning or scrubbing which they would need after having sat in a box together with the other armrests for so many years.

IMG_1463.JPGIMG_1464.JPGIMG_1465.JPGIMG_1466.JPGIMG_1467.JPGIMG_1468.JPGIMG_1469.JPGIMG_1470.JPGIMG_1471.JPG

Pics of this if when you're feeling up to it:
* black sunvisors, nice fabric not original (off another GM car), tight hinges, $20 pair
Windshield washer fluid tanks and radiator coolant overflow tanks with caps. $50/pair
* grey t-top a-pillar moldings off 1987 car pair $40
* power seat switch with chrome bezel, $30
* power seat switch with no bezel $20
* sport steering wheel collar (piece that the wheel mounts onto and fills space to steering column assembly) $10 each in maroon or blue

Here are pictures of the new third brake light. I found the slip from when I had bought it off an ebay seller who said it was for "most 85-86 cars including Olds Cutlass" if that helps anyone.

IMG_1472.JPGIMG_1473.JPGIMG_1474.JPG