Parts Stash Blowout! Many used, stored since late 1990s from low mileage cars, will try to add daily

Pics of this if when you're feeling up to it:
* black sunvisors, nice fabric not original (off another GM car), tight hinges, $20 pair
Windshield washer fluid tanks and radiator coolant overflow tanks with caps. $50/pair
* grey t-top a-pillar moldings off 1987 car pair $40
* power seat switch with chrome bezel, $30
* power seat switch with no bezel $20
* sport steering wheel collar (piece that the wheel mounts onto and fills space to steering column assembly) $10 each in maroon or blue

I took what I could for pictures up until the battery died in the camera, so you get pics of everything but the power seat switches for now, I'll leave it charged overnight and try for pics of the switches in the morning or after work time permitting:

Two of the black sunvisor sets are good, the third set I noticed had glue residue on the top side of the drivers' visor along with a small cigatette burn. Thus set number three would be $10 to anyone who wants it.

Set 1:
IMG_1491.JPGIMG_1493.JPG

Set 2:
IMG_1492.JPGIMG_1494.JPG

Set 3:
IMG_1495.JPGIMG_1496.JPG

* black sunvisors, nice fabric not original (off another GM car), tight hinges, $20 pair
Windshield washer fluid tanks and radiator coolant overflow tanks with caps. $50/pair
* sport steering wheel collar (piece that the wheel mounts onto and fills space to steering column assembly) $10 each in maroon or blue

Here are the washer fluid and overflow tanks with caps. I have additional sets, all are the same part numbers so far, although I have not found the matching caps to the other sets yet, and all would need some cleaning:

IMG_1475.JPGIMG_1476.JPGIMG_1477.JPGIMG_1478.JPGIMG_1479.JPGIMG_1480.JPGIMG_1481.JPG

The t-top a-pillar moldings have the color distorted by the lighting again for some reason, I included in one picture a blue a-pillar molding for comparison since they were looking so blue in the pics, but they are 1987 Grey.

IMG_1482.JPGIMG_1483.JPGIMG_1484.JPGIMG_1485.JPG

And here are the steering wheel collars, I just photographed all of them together for convenience at the time. Again like all the rest I didn't clean them beyond wiping some of the dust off, the red/maroon one in particular needs to have a little light glue from some scotch tape cleaned off the portion nearer the tabs. also, based on a pm from 1 this afternoon, there may be one person in front of you regarding the blue collar:

IMG_1486.JPGIMG_1490.JPGIMG_1487.JPGIMG_1488.JPGIMG_1489.JPG

Pictures of the blue steering wheel per request:

IMG_1501.JPGIMG_1502.JPG

Needs cleaning, polishing up of the spokes, and most likely a recovering. there are two small holes in the backside of the wheel, looks like a device may have been attached there at some point? Would be hidden if recovered but currently visible.

If you run across a nice set of black quarter windows (87 GN) I am interested...

Thanks
Bryan

Everyone should have a PM replied to and some new goodies added to the list today/tonight....

Interested in grey glove box assembly, I will purchase if its in very good condition, please send me a pic or 2.
Mike

Interested in grey glove box assembly, I will purchase if its in very good condition, please send me a pic or 2.
Mike

Here are pictures of the front in general, and close ops of the hinge, edges, and plastic liner condition. Just let me know if you are interested and if so, a zip code for a shipping quote. Thanks

IMG_1518.JPG IMG_1519.JPG IMG_1520.JPG IMG_1521.JPG IMG_1522.JPG

Power Seat Switch pics for those who have asked. Needs to be cleaned/polished but in good shape without peeling/missing chrome and not broken

IMG_1505.JPG IMG_1507.JPG

Interested in console shift plate as well as window and lock switches

Have one more console shift plate, at least one driver side double window switch with bezel, and at least one power lock switch with bezel left. I could do these three parts for $72 shipped if you were in the lower 48 states.

I do not know if I have any of the passenger side single switches left with the bezel, I will check tonight to see if the last one got mailed out earlier this week or not. If I do have one it would be $10 added to the above total, or in the alternative I may have a couple of the single switches that are not mounted to the chrome bezels. If I have some of those they would be $5 each added to the above total.

All PMs responded to, and reduced prices on some parts on the first page. Haven't heard back for a while from some who posted they wanted certain parts so if it isn't listed as sold, it is probably still available and has been added back into the available section...