Another Member Ripped off!

I thought he was in the big house?:confused:

Brett he was leaving for the holidays sometime back (last fall) going to visit relatives in the area and was going to "pay this guy a visit..... Seems like he disappeared before he went to the big house.....:wink:

This looks to be an old post, but Im curious to know how this turned out. Also, what is this guys last name?

Got screwed! Lost $1150 to some piece of trash! Happy New Year!!!

BUMP to remind others of what a douche bag this guy is!

Never in all my internet days have I seen one single forum attract so many pieces of shit. What is it about TR's that bring out all these low life from the woodwork? Sorry to hear vader87...it'd be nice to know this guy paid the ultimate price for his actions, but he is probably still leeching off society.

WOW

Very unfortunate event. I sold that car to Steve. I do not know him outside of this single transaction. Got on here today to try and locate my old GN, really missing the TR.

Is the new owner on here? I doubt it if he gave up a tractor in trade.

He is still a TURD and I havent forgot about this! There are a couple of Douche Bags on here that I WILL pay a visit to as well!

Why didnt you talk him to court? If he had a job, I imagine they could garnish wages like another member said. Sucks to see that there are still dead beat jerk offs running around on this site. Thats the reason I quit buying on here. Got a part that wasn't what it was said to be. Luckily I got my money back from paypal (joke of a payment processor.)