WARNING Warren Moore Katy Texas.

Cheeseburger

I bought a Lonnie Dyers V1 intercooler from him off ebay on Mar 02/08 for $900.00 plus $122.50 shipping and he never shipped it.
I was forced to make a claim with paypal and they recovered $436.65 of it leaving me out $585.85.

I have been tightlipped about this untill now as i do not want anyone else to be had by this buick owner that seems to like to steal fellow buick owners money!
This guy is a chronic lier, here are emails sent to me in regards to this.........
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On 3/13/08 i got this ebay message...

Sorry about the delay.. yes its shipped.. have the info at work.. will get it tomorrow.. thanks.

Warren

- clean87lc2
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From Seller: WARREN MOORE on 3/18/2008 12:35 PDT
The package is shipped.. I will email you the tracking numbers.. sorry!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From Buyer: Mike Caplan on 3/18/2008 15:57 PDT
Please reply here with the tracking numbers. Thank you.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From Seller: WARREN MOORE on 3/18/2008 16:08 PDT
Mike.. I will be back in town tomorrow.. wish you would have just emailed me direct.. warren87t@msn.com I am not a crook!!!!! Warren

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From Buyer: Mike Caplan on 3/19/2008 18:06 PDT
After trying to get a tracking number for this item many times via ebay and paypal i still have not received one for proof of shipment. The responces i got included...... "i left it at work","i am out of town","i will email it to you", over the last 2 weeks. I took it upon myself to do some research and Warren Moore it turns out has had ALOT of negative feedback on the internet (Turbobuick.com)in regards to shipping etc. I talked to a person who also lives in Texas and know's of Warren Moore and was tipped that he advertised the same intercooler locally as of March 18/2008. This is a copy of that posting which was forwarded to me today. Re: Brand new Cas v1 (DIERS) FRONT MOUNT INTERCOOLER FOR SALE --- In houstonbuick@yahoogroups.com, "Warren Moore" <warren87t@...> wrote: """Brand new! comes with pipes , hoses, and clamps, cost over $1050.. Need to sell today!! $700 cash!... Nobody needs a badass intercooler for cheap? $650 cash!!""" This is his post on the 18th. So as you can see it looks like he has not sent the ebay purchase at all! Thank you, Mike Caplan.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

refund‏
You may not know this sender.Mark as safe|Mark as unsafe
Sent: March 19, 2008 10:10:22 PM
To: fastbuick@msn.com

Mike.. I am going to give you your money back.. been too busy to ship and not worth all this hassle.. Im too busy for this ....

Warren

Warren Moore
1987 Buick Turbo T
Tri-Shield Racing
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RE: refund‏
Sent: March 21, 2008 12:14:57 AM

Mike...If you want it I will still send it. believe or not I have been extremely busy these last couple of weeks..if not I will refund the money.. just need a day or so..

Warren

Warren Moore
1987 Buick Turbo T
Tri-Shield Racing

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RE: refund‏
Sent: March 24, 2008 12:01:37 AM

Mike.. I told you I would give you a refund.. If you don't stop harrasing me.. you won't get nothing.. Since you are such a detective... the intercooler was NOT sold locally.. tell Noe to mind his own business and learn how to build a car.. When I have the money to send you the refund.. YOU will get it.. stop emailing me every day.. Did Lonnie tell you it took him 3 weeks to ship my intercooler?.. I never cried and emailed him everyday.. Looks like you already have $547 from Paypal. I will get the rest to you... I offered to send you the intercooler.. you declined.. so. you won't be buying a $900 cooler from Lonnie.. Like I said.. I will get you the rest of your money... Please stop emailing me everyday day.. it won't get you your money any faster... trust me.

Oh and bashing me on the net.. will DEFINATELY not get your money back.. something to think about.

Warren

Warren Moore
1987 Buick Turbo T
Tri-Shield Racing

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok, so that was the last email from him, have not heard from him since.......

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So in the above he said he had shipped the intercooler and has the tracking number information 3/13/08.
Then on 3/18/08 he says "The package is shipped".
On 3/19/08 he says "been too busy to ship"!

Here is the original for sale ad that i saw and was told through p.m. it was on ebay by Warren.

Brand new Cas V1(DIERS) Front mount for sale - TurboBuicks.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is more info on Warren Moore!

Turbobuick.com- Westside500
Turbobuicks.com-LC2sfiv6
Turbo6power-Westside500
Ebay-Clean87lc2
Talon Club-Tri-Shield Racing
LSItech.com- LC2SFIV6
Syty.net- Tri-ShieldRacing
Myspace.com- Tri-Shield Racing
Email address Warren87t@msn.com
D.O.B. Dec 8,1970
Katy, Texas or Houstan, Texas.

Just for information sake, i was not emailing this guy everyday like he claims....more or less every few days or so.
I got a bad feeling when he kept making excuses about the tracking number for the shipment.....and i was right!

I did notice he is trying to buy a lightning for $5000-$6000 on one of the boards.

I wish i would have known about his history on this board before dealing with him, as i surely would have not bought from him knowing that!

He states on his myspace page he "hates liers", i guess he must hate himself then!

Hopefully i get my $585.85 back as i am not made of money and cannot afford to take hits like this, that's forsure!
Paypal is still in the process of refunding the $436.65 and says it will take 5 or so business days to clear.

Sorry to hear about your problems. Warren is a known scammer.. His username here was WestSide500.

Yeah i bought a TRZ manual rack kit from him in January and i still dont have it either. He kept saying he didnt get the money through paypal, i called them and they said it was received just fine. If i dont have it soon i will be taking it to small claims court, i cant afford to be out $600
Gary

Someone needs to ring up the Katy, TX PD and have a chat with them about Warren. This guy is ripping people off right and left and any of you guys that think youre actually going to get anything are deluding yourselves.

Someone needs to ring up the Katy, TX PD and have a chat with them about Warren. This guy is ripping people off right and left and any of you guys that think youre actually going to get anything are deluding yourselves.

Yes, i have their phone number handy........they will be informed!

I had always assumed that between ebay and PayPal you were covered for bad transactions. What's this BS about only 'recovering' half of it? Ridiculous.

Sorry you got scammed! It's a bad feeling, I know.

Jim

I had always assumed that between ebay and PayPal you were covered for bad transactions. What's this BS about only 'recovering' half of it? Ridiculous.

Sorry you got scammed! It's a bad feeling, I know.

Jim

Me Too, i assumed useing paypal i was covered 100% for fraud.

Jim, they went on about the buyer protection policy which only covers up to $200 if the person has less then 50 positive feedback.
They cover $1000 if they have more then 50 positive feedback and meet certain criteria.
I asked about how they came about getting a certain amount of $$$ back for me and they would not tell me saying he has rights.:rolleyes:
Anyhow according to them they are going to try and get the rest of the money, but who knows if and when that will ever happen.:mad:

All this b.s., i was pretty excited about getting a V1 intercooler for my Stage II project i am working on........

It's interesting. This guy posted some parts for sale here in TX. I replied wanting a few pictures. He never sent and never replied. I guess he was smart not to - knowing that we WOULD go lynch him.

It's interesting. This guy posted some parts for sale here in TX. I replied wanting a few pictures. He never sent and never replied. I guess he was smart not to - knowing that we WOULD go lynch him.

Do you have a link to his parts for sale ad?
Thank you.

Sorry to hear Mike. Nobody deserves to lose their heart earned money to some a s s hole. I hope you get your lute back.:mad: