Check this out! greetings from Obama motors !

Sorry to hear you are closing up, its gonna be a big change.

But I hear you. The BIG companies are beating us small guys to death by requiring us to keep lowering our fees.
Then I have two friends with business' in industrial parks and the local cities are adding and increasing business fees. One is thinking of leaving CA.

Time to move out of the Republik of Kalifornia... I did not own a business but taxes and regulations alone were enough to keep people down...

I've been hearing that there is a mass exodus from CA going on due to all the issues out there... Don't get me wrong, I love the weather and most of the people...But, well maybe it is time to think about moving... I suppose if enough people leave, maybe the libs will re-think, revise, and remove their hands out of everyones' pockets.

Just my .02

It really won't matter where you live in a couple years. Taxes nd regulation are going to go up across the country as states try to cover the true costs of all this "CHANGE" being forced upon them and implement the resources required just to attempt to manage these policies, and the Federal govt raises taxes for the same.

To help you understand....when the the current administration was put in unchecked control of fiscal management, it was the equivelent of unleashing a bunch of preschoolers and trusting them to keep the shiny coins in your prized piggy bank and not touch the candy in the jar.
Look at the attached chart.
This administartion has waaaaaaaaay less experience than any prior...including the last administartion to put us into a Depression.
Google Image Result for http://republicanleader.house.gov/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/12-01-091.jpg

More good news....the programs our Dear Leader and his administration are forcing into place have been tried....and failed...before.

The first time, the failed policies resulted in the Great Depression....the next time was in the 70's when we were last in a serious recession.

If he succeeds in forcing his cap and trade scam on us....good lord....might as well move to India.

When China decides to sell off this debt of ours that they own without warning (and they will)...we will become third world overnight.

I have now eliminated any reference on my website to running any kind of a business. I'm no longer paying any business tax's either cause I now technically have none. I also will not be renewing my corporate license either. There's another savings of $800.00 that CA won't see. Careful what you wish for here.

:frown: who will fix my car when I break it? Well thats if I can, this thing is built by the best...:biggrin:

I'll always lend a hand Lou if you ever need it. :smile:
Thanks Brent, You know how bummed I get when I'm slow. I have too much time to focus on aches & pains. I went to the doctor & he gave me a cordezone shot & my hand feels much better although I don't know how long that's good for. One day at a time I guess.

Hey Lou, I'm a young buick enthusiast. I started with V8s when I was 16yr old...now have the GN. EX: modular 32v 281ci FORD (minor bolt-ons) then I started working for a machine shop that built LS6 Darton sleeve 434ci every week including my 346ci H/C/I LS1 for the GTO.. Driving the 86 GN everyday instead of the 04 mach 1 or the 04 GTO (both gone but never forgotten) has HONESTLY made me appreciate the GN in many ways. Driving the 86 GN everyday through 110+ heat without working a/c sucks, but I love my buick. I love my GN and all of its original steel. Every rattle and squeek. I feel the need to take a drive to Lou's Automotive before the final closing. I know my GN will make it, whad ya say? Just to take a walk through the best west coast turbo buck grounds would be a treat. Will you keep the doors open for a tour at least until Aug? Im serious.
-Andrew

Hey Lou, I'm a young buick enthusiast. I started with V8s when I was 16yr old...now have the GN. EX: modular 32v 281ci FORD (minor bolt-ons) then I started working for a machine shop that built LS6 Darton sleeve 434ci every week including my 346ci H/C/I LS1 for the GTO.. Driving the 86 GN everyday instead of the 04 mach 1 or the 04 GTO (both gone but never forgotten) has HONESTLY made me appreciate the GN in many ways. Driving the 86 GN everyday through 110+ heat without working a/c sucks, but I love my buick. I love my GN and all of its original steel. Every rattle and squeek. I feel the need to take a drive to Lou's Automotive before the final closing. I know my GN will make it, whad ya say? Just to take a walk through the best west coast turbo buck grounds would be a treat. Will you keep the doors open for a tour at least until Aug? Im serious.
-Andrew
Dear serious, I'm not gone yet, actually got no where to go, but sure come down & hang out. Give me a heads up first. Leave your car & let me fix that A/C also.

I'm not gone yet, actually got no where to go,

You definitely need something to fill the time. That's why I still work some, nothing else to do. Well nothing that I can afford to do frequently.LOL