Another Member Ripped off!

Happy New Years everyone. No changes! Still no turbo or refund from the SOB. Haven't heard from KILL4PEACEUSMC yet but we will see.

Steve, the Feds will be coming to see you real soon. Internet fraud and wirefraud. I personally talked to them and they were taking a special intrest in my case since I am a "foriegner"! I hope you can look your children in the eyes knowing you are a thief and you could possibly be destorying their lives.

Happy New Years everyone. No changes! Still no turbo or refund from the SOB. Haven't heard from KILL4PEACEUSMC yet but we will see.

Steve, the Feds will be coming to see you real soon. Internet fraud and wirefraud. I personally talked to them and they were taking a special intrest in my case since I am a "foriegner"! I hope you can look your children in the eyes knowing you are a thief and you could possibly be destorying their lives.

Toast the jackoff:wink:

That piece of crap named (STEVE) needs to be bent over and every member on this board needs to take a turn kicking him in his azz.

We know this won't happen but i'm sure sooner or later something will happen to him because this can't be the only time he's done someone like this.

Eventually he will be caught by the police if lucky or if not by those he cheated which i'm sure will be worse.

Last I heard he was in the clink.....

Hopefully this guy will come thru before he gets put in the clink....

I'm flying out in the morning. I'm going to be in Mn. till the 2nd. Ive got plenty of time to look him up. Rob gave me all the info I need. Its going to be colder than a well drillers ass while I'm there................Jezus. Merry Christmas Guys!

Looks like ut last log in was late Dec.....

No new news! IThanks for checking up on it! Its NOT over!

I am not 100% sure but this may be "steves" boss' GN.

1987 Buick Grand National 60,754 TRADE

Same location and a GN, those are the only similarities, I didnt contact the seller either.

I am 99.9% sure that is his. If you go to his photo bucket link he has picks of his other cars infront of the same hose on the same street.
go to: http://s54.photobucket.com/albums/g102/UL_LUZ98/
At this point it might be best to just spend 25 bucks and file with small claims court. He dont have a leg to stand on, its obvious he ripped you off. I would hate to see him get away with this.

If it's his then some should take his car for a little "test" drive.;)