Another Member Ripped off!

You guys dont know how to deal with people like this,I AM overseas,I bought a few items from a well known scammer on NMRA,he sent most of he stuff,stuck me for 2 hundred dollars.I posted up from a hotel near his home (in Georgia)I found out where he lived,where his business is located and everything,I posted in the thread to not make me knock on his door.He made it right.

place of work

he(vader) know's where he lives and the place he works at too. vader is prob waiting on him to do the right thing, maybe someone that know's him well will tell him he's got all this information and he will do the right thing.

I just jumped in and looked at this thread...

I'm in SLO, Ca. I'm the one in the other sticky from this guy. Hope this helps, hope I get my stuff!!!

Or, maybe in this mass confustion I'll get a turbo!!!

Oh, I think they are more than 6lbs though.

I really hope that turbo shows up for ya...

Hopefully the dude sent the wrong number but I bet he is just trying to fool the guys at paypal!:mad:

Hopefully the dude sent the wrong number but I bet he is just trying to fool the guys at paypal!:mad:

He's only fooling himself with Pay Pal. If He submits that tracking # number for a dispute it proves he did NOT ship anything to you. ;)

ummm up to early for ya Shane :p I didn't know turbos had a VIN #s :p :biggrin:
on another note I would try to step things up on this.. Time is not on Vaders side !!

The Title thread is all good from vegas se, funny how now its winter and the board is thick of some bad deals!

BW

The Title thread is all good from vegas se, funny how now its winter and the board is thick of some bad deals!

BW

ya it seems like a lot of "stuff" like this is happening all of a sudden .. hope is just a fluke and everything gets squared away:cool: . this thread in particular bothers me because here is a guy fighting for our country and someone throws him under the bus :mad:

ya it seems like a lot of "stuff" like this is happening all of a sudden .. hope is just a fluke and everything gets squared away:cool: . this thread in particular bothers me because here is a guy fighting for our country and someone throws him under the bus :mad:

Thanks Grumpy!!

I really hate to say this but as the econmy gets worse & times get tougher on people with losing jobs etc, this WILL start happening More & More so BE CAREFUL who you buy from!

I hope you got your paypal dispute in. I think you only have 1 month from the transaction. Double check that.

I just hate to see this happen. When we were a tighter community years ago, I would be able to send a part and the buyer send money (vice versa) and the two would cross in the air or in transit somewhere. Natural attrition has taken this away.

This was all without pictures. Hard to buy anything without a real picture anymore. Even some of the "feedback" isn't foolproof.

I'll bet Chuck is thinking the same thing as me. Having one of those deja vu flashbacks right about now. Hope you get what you paid for. Please keep the thread updated for everyone. If the seller does turn out to be a deadbeat, they need to be exposed!!:mad:

I really hate to say this but as the econmy gets worse & times get tougher on people with losing jobs etc, this WILL start happening More & More so BE CAREFUL who you buy from!

You are right on the money
I have found some good deal from members but because of this ^^^ feeling I haven't pulled the trigger on anything lately and it sucks having to pass up on these items that I really need.

You are right on the money
I have found some good deal from members but because of this ^^^ feeling I haven't pulled the trigger on anything lately and it sucks having to pass up on these items that I really need.

sometime things look to good to be true ($$$ wise) It IS very easy to pull a scam nowadays :redface:

Its in Paypals hands now. Should hear from them on 6 DEC. And no he has not contacted me yet.