Another Member Ripped off!

well "He" hasn't been on here since Nov 1st .. maybe had an emergency or something like that :confused: hope this gets resolved soon :cool:

I wish this guy lived close to me, i'd be glad to go ring the "proud americans" doorbell for you. :biggrin:

they are some people said they know him. just trying to get them to step up to the plate and say something. vader has his home address now and the place of work. he aslo has his cell number too. now is that when vader decides to contact the right people to get his money back or file charges on him. he has giveing this guy to much lead way, if it was me.

Seems crazy to me. Steve was one of the best sellers I've dealt with. I bought a 6152 from him and he shipped it the next day. A few days later I bought some 50lb injectors from him. When I posted a WTB on the forum for injector o-rings he PM'd me that he would go to Napa and buy 12 and throw them in before he shipped the injectors. That was way above and beyond in my eyes. I hope this all works out, I'm not taking sides just saying it doesn't sound like the 390Steve I dealed with at all.

Wish I could provide more info but I've got nothing else.

I would think thats the case since HE (seller) told Paypal that HE was scammed by an "Over Seas" buyer.

I'm thinking the same thing...Sometimes things happen and maybe this guy had something come up that caused all this but the paypal dispute comment is what makes it look fishy.

UPDATE!!!

Got a UPS tracking number!!! Too bad its not a real tracking number!:mad:

MMKBX7ZSY7Q54
UPS: Tracking Information

I have been trying to track it for 3 days now and I still get the same message! I guess he is trying to buy time now.

If I am doing something wrong on the UPS website PLEASE LET ME KNOW!

UPDATE!!!

MMKBX7ZSY7Q54

I have been trying to track it for 3 days now and I still get the same message! I guess he is trying to buy time now.

That's not a real number. If it were, and he hadn't dropped it off yet, it would say "Shipping information received". But that number doesn't bring up anything.

Sorry.

Jim

UPDATE!!!

MMKBX7ZSY7Q54

Wow:eek: Time to turn the heat up!!!!

Have you ran the vin to see if it is registered to him?

SGRIM;2032511 Have you ran the vin to see if it is registered to him?[/QUOTE said:
ummm up to early for ya Shane :p I didn't know turbos had a VIN #s :p :biggrin:
on another note I would try to step things up on this.. Time is not on Vaders side !!

UPDATE!!!

MMKBX7ZSY7Q54

He gave you the shipment ID # instead of the tracking #. You can check the # at UPS under reference #'s. The package is on the way to California & should be there on 11/20/08. Good luck!!

calif

HAHAHAHHAHA,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, his brother live in alabama, thats where most stuff is shiped to.

Tracking Detail | Help

Your package is on time with a scheduled delivery date of 11/20/2008.

Tracking Number: 1Z X01 025 03 1970 262 4
Type: Package
Your shipment is moving within the UPS network and should be delivered on the Scheduled Delivery Date. A shipment can remain in this status until it is delivered. Other than time-definite air deliveries, shipments are generally delivered anytime between the hours of 9 a.m. and 7 p.m. to residences, and by close of business for commercial addresses. UPS cannot schedule a specific delivery time within that window.

What should I do if I'm expecting a delivery?
This is the most up-to-date information about the status of your shipment. For residential deliveries that require a signature, you can leave instructions for the driver if no one will be home. For example, you can ask that it be delivered to a neighbor who will be home. Shipments that don't require a signature can be left in a safe place at the driver's discretion.

In Transit - On Time
Scheduled Delivery: 11/20/2008
Shipped To: SAN LUIS OBISPO, CA, US
Shipped/Billed On: 11/14/2008
Service: GROUND
Weight: 6.00 Lbs

To view additional tracking information, please log in to My UPS.

Package Progress
Location Date Local Time Description
MAPLE GROVE,
MN, US 11/14/2008 8:37 P.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
11/14/2008 7:40 P.M. ORIGIN SCAN
11/14/2008 5:36 P.M. PICKUP SCAN
US 11/14/2008 7:32 P.M. BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED

Vadar do you live in SAN LUIS OBISPO, CA ?

California?:mad: What the heck? As Windmill stated the address is in Alabama. I wonder it is the number for qwks6's parts as he lives in California? Man this ain't rocket science!