Another alkycontrol victory

jmendlik said:
which is better? what are the differences between them?

The winning car for the pump gas/alky class in BG for the Nats.... had a Razor's kit..... :D

I believe all or almost all the cars that competed in the class had one of his kits onboard.....

LOL, no I didn't move. I go up there and work on his cars. He has a GN and 3 T-types, 2 car heated garage with a lift. Works well in the winter...... :)

Thanks Russ!

Add me to Russ' satisfied customer list. He made the long haul from Southeastern Mass to Amherst New Hampshire (about 115 miles each way) and installed the Turbo Tweak chip and Razor Alky kit in my GN. Man, the car REALLY runs nice - the drivability with the new chip is awesome. nice idle, no stumbling. And that alky kit is wild - zero knock retard on pump gas. Love it. Love IT LOVE IT!!

OK Russ, now we need a bigger turbo....and a trans, and a downpipe. But don't worry, the Boost guage and pillar pod will be here Wednesday!!

Good parts, great advice and service from Russ - you do the hobby proud!

Thanks a bunch Tom! Razor and Eric are the real keys to success. They make the best products and I make sure to use them exclusively........

Let me know when your ready for that trans..........I can't wait!! :cool:

Hell of a car you have there for the $.......Your bro will be buyin one next... :D

Too cool. Alky is addicting ;) Tom, you'll have to come to the Milford or Target Cruise some time to show off that puppy.

You Bet!

Mike,

No doubt that Razor alky kit kicks serious butt. However, the trans in the car is so thrashed out that it kills the fun. The 1-2 upshift takes about 30 seconds under boost. What the shifts lack in speed they make up for in soft sloppiness. Ugghhh.

Time for a little more Russ Merritt Magic.

Car has nasty sun-checked factory paint, so isn't much to look at. But, it is rust free, solid and strong running with a nice interior to boot. I'll bring it to the next cruise, but probably park in the spectator lot.....

Hey Russ, I did repaint those headlight bezels - and replace the missing grille spring!

Looks a lot better now.

Blazer406 said:
The winning car for the pump gas/alky class in BG for the Nats.... had a Razor's kit..... :D

I believe all or almost all the cars that competed in the class had one of his kits onboard.....

What won the class? time and speed?

Razors car won the class. JD was driving for Razor as he ran the class and couldnt do both. The car ran a 10.618 at 132.96.

Jason

MAN THAT THING IS FLYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the old saying goes BIGGER ISNT ALWAYS BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!

keep those wheels on the GROUND!!

thanks JD :D :D :D

Granted the air was much better than in BG, it's still running great. He did his own driving as I was busy workin and couldn't make it.

I'll get the entire slip and post it later.

I know it was an 11.34 @ 121.69 with a 1.79 60'....

We're not even supposed to race this car. He hasn't raced in 10yrs and only got 3 passes in so with a little more practice he coulda done better I'm sure.

In BG my best 60' was a 1.59 on the drag radials with mad wheel hop. Just needs a real swaybar and it would be fine.....

I thought the car got booted from NED because of no rollbar?