Anheiser-Busch sold to Belgians.

Forget the beer, build the still and start sipping :biggrin: oh and what the h-ll if it is good for me it is good for the car. hehehe the faster i go the happer i will be .

Dont mean to piss in your Bud but,

For those of you that think that the good old US of A makes great beer, I suggest that you take a trip to Baveria to see what beer is supposed to taste like. Ask any one on the four corners of planet Earth. We're legendary for haveing the worst beer in the solar system.

Still a Kenny and Brandon Bernstein fan.

Mike B.

Sam Adams is now the largest US beer company.

If you want a good Bud replacement try Yuengling Traditional Lager.

Americas oldest beer. :cool:

Goes down smooth, cold, and often. :biggrin:

Heavy beers suck for thirst quenching and getting drunk quick. :wink: :p

Nothing wrong with Heineken either, it's all about the beer. :smile:

Only problem with Ying Ling is I have to travel to get it. :(

beer

X2 on the Yeungling. Awesome beer but not available in CT for some reason. It is the oldest brewery in the country.When my buddy comes from Allentown he always brings me a few cases.:biggrin:

Drive a Toyota and drink Bud! Oh no, now I've made all you red blooded American forum members cry! :(

Why complain that they sold the company while simultaneously saying that their beer sucks?

And as far as what I've heard, none of the American facilities are closing, so stop whining.

Why complain about foreigners? Complain about your fellow Americans who decided to "sell out".

A real beer drinker likes micros and imports anyway. Don't get me wrong, I've drank plenty crapwieser, but it wasn't for the taste:biggrin: Sierra Nevada Pale Ale is one of my faves. Mississippi Mud is great too.

i'll stick with my colt 45 and hurricane malt liquor. if i want something other than beer, its mad dog 20/20 or boones.

matter a fact, soon as i get the plug changed on my snapper, i'm riding into town and pickin up a 12 pack and a 40

Sad to see a huge American Business Icon get sold off because of a weak dollar and stock holders that care only about $$.

People will lose jobs and who knows how much of the current marketing/product development will stay the same.
+1, and not to mention the advertising dollars that will go to there nations. Like i said before, this nation is being sold to the highest bidder! I bet no one see whats coming next!

i'll stick with my colt 45 and hurricane malt liquor. if i want something other than beer, its mad dog 20/20 or boones.

matter a fact, soon as i get the plug changed on my snapper, i'm riding into town and pickin up a 12 pack and a 40

:biggrin: :biggrin: Keep it real, son!

A-B mass produces what is, IMHO, and alot of other peoples opinon, an inferior product.

When your choices were Miller and Bud and Champale(ummmmmm,Champale!...) their line-up was great....because nobody had choices like they do today.

A-B has concentrated on quantity...not quality. Every store in America that sells beer, sells Bud. Now the smaller breweries have come in a created a huge market for flavorful diverse types of beer, with an emphasis on the quality and uniqueness of their specific brand. Given the choice...lots of people would prefer these beers rather than A-B lines.

If Bud falls...a void will open up that hopefully will be filled with newer and better brands, creating new jobs and income for the industry. After all...how hard is it to sell beer and cigarettes?...:biggrin: