Alkycontrol GN kits no more

He knew it was being used as a motor fuel seeing the plumbing for it therefore it was not legal. Washer fluid is no problem unless its being used as a motor fuel. Its only 30-40% anyway.

Several years ago Julio faxed me a letter from NHRA stating it was legal in Sportsman classes. Not sure if it's still valid, never needed it.

Several years ago Julio faxed me a letter from NHRA stating it was legal in Sportsman classes. Not sure if it's still valid, never needed it.

I doubt its still valid since they have made up a lot of new rules. Im not too worried about it since i dont have an engine recovery blanket either. lol

If you switch to the Odyssey 680 battery you can sneak an alky bottle in between it and the header panel while saving 14lbs. :cool:

Attachments

• GN Preturbo Bottle Front.jpg
    GN Preturbo Bottle Front.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 240
  • GN Preturbo Bottle Back.jpg
    GN Preturbo Bottle Back.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 220
julio not sure if it helps any but i ran that part number with my parts counter guy and found 18 containers left throughout the country at various dealers...maybe try grabbing them before they run out??

The only dealers showing stock are out of business.

Thanks,

Julio

ah good call on that i did not notice that one...i have a list of 8 dealers and according to this paper 5 were updated this week so there might be hope for 10 of these parts, lol. if you would like i could pm you the dealers and there numbers to see if you have the same ones

If anyone is in or near British Columbia, Canada, there is a GM dealer there that has the last overflow bottle listed in Canada according to my local GM dealer.

Julio,
When I bought my kit, the tank had a slight leak and you sent me a new one. I still have the "broken" one. If you like, I can send it back and maybe you could rebuild it to use in another kit. I don't have the cap as I used it on my new tank. Maybe just throw me some stickers or something :D

Mark