a blast from the pass wants to say HI to everyone..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last I heard .....Harold was going to start up a GN repair / sales business in the same complex that Lou is currently in

holy cow! I almost fell off of my chair laughing (FOCLOL maybe?)

Harold stopped by my house after he bought his latest car to show it off also

Very nice car, low miles, clean a$$ interior, could use some TLC and a great buff & polish, but it will make some new owner very happy once he sells it

Last I heard .....Harold was going to start up a GN repair / sales business in the same complex that Lou is currently in

Just think Lou, whenever you need a "Wicked" FIX, all you will have to do is open your roll up door & wave
P.S. how's the Porsche doing?( quote)
:biggrin:
Well let's start with the Porsche first! My aborted off spring swine of a friend Brent keeps picking on me, calling it a Volkswagen & pledges to sell me it's doors back once I help him get his car running again LOL.As far as Wicked going into business next to me.At least his customers will be close enough so they can push their cars over for me to get them running again.Him & others like him are what keep me in business so I can afford to buy Porsches.

I guess everyone has their own price....:tongue: Maybe you can get a job at the theme park next to your house working security and practice your talent there.

Actually I have a job and it isn't working for my Daddy, see you at the track, bring an extra helmet to hold whats left of your brains in afterwards big guy. And be sure to hide behind dad & your fat friend when you see me:biggrin:

Actually I have a job and it isn't working for my Daddy, see you at the track, bring an extra helmet to hold whats left of your brains in afterwards big guy. And be sure to hide behind dad & your fat friend when you see me:biggrin:

Thats not cool! PM that Sh!t Don't let others see your true colors.

Na, he spits it out and so do I, so quit ****in crying, your pretty good with the **** too, so get real

I don't know it'd be hard competition for him to build cars that blow head gaskets the day after he finishes 'tuning' em:eek:

First off get your facts straight!! No Pun! The car that just recently blew the head gaskets, was a result of way to much HP. There weren't any internal changes made during the bolt-on additions. It was a matter of way too much power for the existing Head Gaskets. My car went 11.50's be for my stock gaskets blew. ;) This car that your talking about was on a mission from GOD!!!!!! "Amazing" If you were there you would know.

Shouldn't you be putting a motor back together instead of defending all your 'buddies' on here :p Less typing more wrenching might keep your **** together this time. LOL get it?

Shouldn't you be putting a motor back together instead of defending all your 'buddies' on here :p Less typing more wrenching might keep your **** together this time. LOL get it?

You're right!!! I Got It!! I should, but listening to you and you're bull Sh!t is much more entertaining. :tongue:

Look, Harold's back:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I'm going down stairs to work on my GN, You have a great night Smokinpole I mean Smokin6. ;) lol no pun I had too!!!hahaha

Oh My !!!!!!!!!!!

"Look, Harold's back "( quote from chevota)

and he's just as stupid, and full of sh!t, LOL LOL

hide behind the computer........ :tongue:
threats, harrassment, etc, etc, same old stuff, same old dum a$$
maybe you be like harold and go away too !;) ;)
ever get the hint , no one likes your BS????:eek:

please save the comments, no one cares!

I don't know it'd be hard competition for him to build cars that blow head gaskets the day after he finishes 'tuning' em:eek:
Is there something you want to say to me. Keep this crap up & you'll be the next one going on vacation.Threatning to beat people up & inciting trouble is not permitted & against the rules. I never met you or did anything for you to behave this way & slander me.Keep it up & I will do my best to get you tossed as I already have reported this. I'm a supporting vendor who's here to help people out not a punching bag for a god dam punk like you.

No I don't work for him, but I do beat the sh!t out of people for free

smokin'6, I have had several "reported posts" from this thread. This is not going to go down on TurboBuick.com. Please do not mention physical violence again. Some people do not take kindly to threats.

Take it to PM or off the board!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man it's been a long time since a thread has been locked.. can this be the frist one...

It looks like some guys can still lock them, even if they are not on here anymore :eek: I know me and my dad met wicked at the dyno day for the first time and he pulls out a knife to show us in the first 5 seconds, We did not understand what that was about, but maybe in his mind, he did.

Maybe smokin6 is his brother :p

Oh well, at lest it is funny to watch the confliced ;)

Man it's been a long time since a thread has been locked.. can this be the frist one...
Nordy! Even though I like you,I think that starting this worthless thread served no good purpose except to open up bad wounds. If that was your purpose congratulations it worked. Stop being Harold's pawn & wise up . He's only using you to continue to create dissension here. Damn are you & sytech ever gullible.Keep that idiot to yourselves.He's a piece of garbage that no one likes & way better off without.

Status
Not open for further replies.