New member from Nj

RichieGN87

hello everyone. Just wanted to say hi! My name is rich and I finally was able to get my hands on a gn. This is a car ive wanted for a very long time and a deal I couldn't pass up came along. I got a ttop 87 gn today with 102k on the clock. It sat for 5 years in the guys driveway and he got tired of looking at it. The interior is in very good shape considering. The engine and transmission are solid as well. The body is in need of some rust repair and paint but I couldn't complain. I got t for 3000 bucks running and driving. The only thing I found wrong mechanically was after a few minutes it started to smoke. I immediately pulled the turbo minutes after I got it home and found the got side soaked in oil. The turbo needs a rebuild. Other then that it's all cosmetic outside. I am beyond happy that I found this car and I can't wait to start the restore on it!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 110
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 127
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 124
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 88
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 117
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 107
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 112
Welcome! I don't think you can go wrong with that one. Looks like a good deal and a good car to start with!
Congrats!
KID

Thanks man. It is solid. The worst is the rust between the windshield and t top. But it's very solid and completely worth restoring

Welcome! Looks like you've stumble upon a steal of a deal! Congratulations!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk