a blast from the pass wants to say HI to everyone..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kevin & his new car might be the subject of this thread, but neither Kevin (Harold) nor his new car would have anything to do with the locking of this thread should it become necessary. I would rather not lock this thread unless it becomes necessary. Everybodys assistance in this matter is appreciated.

JESUS people.. all this thread was for, was to show that there was another buick GN in the Socal area..

And no i'm not gullible and Ray isn't too :mad: ..

Everybody:
Pay close attention, take notes, and tomorrow we will have a test. J/K, everybody. We should be able to read, see pictures, comment on one's car, all without taking a personal counter-attack stance. It's not like this is a military accademy where once banished, the name can't ever be spoken again. I am sure that Mike did not post or start this thread with any malice intended. I am also sure that they are not gullible. Just because some of us are not friends of kevin, that does not mean that other members can not be friends of Kevin and mention his name. It's that simple. You people with open wounds are just going to have to pour salt on them, drink a good stiff shot or 2 of tequila, and lick the salt.

Everybody:
You people with open wounds are just going to have to pour salt on them, drink a good stiff shot or 2 of tequila, and lick the salt.

CHEERS :D

it's still funny how some people get all crazy :eek: :biggrin:

all i can say is wow!

stop the f'ing crying about everything, and reporting, and keep your comments to yourself. Nordy was definitly not trying to start ish and if people can't tell that well nordy sorry our westside section needs some help.

have no fear in less then a year im going to be a teacher; maybe i should just give a class on proper board and club edicate!

look at us......no club to call our own so we snap on eachother! like i said nordy to trip, all these guys are just running around looking for a place to vent cus really they are but hurt they have no club to report to :)

were is steve hurst btw? he's gotta a name and some paper work i would like to have!

darkside

who's getting crazy? lol

no one so now thats its dead;

hows the car going? You pick a turbo yet foo? If i was you just find out how much a new H cover would be from precision, and use the 67. Trust me, you were far from maxing it out before. Your motor maxed out not the turbo remember:wink:

no one so now thats its dead;

hows the car going? You pick a turbo yet foo? If i was you just find out how much a new H cover would be from precision, and use the 67. Trust me, you were far from maxing it out before. Your motor maxed out not the turbo remember:wink:

I need a PT-70 GTQ .85

I think that Turbo is way too big for me.
Are you sure? You know you're on the journey to that point anyway. You might as well make the jump now and save the in-between money. Let me know. I haven't made up my mind for sure on switching myself, but if you want it, well ....

How about a T76 single BB, Q-trim, .82 AR, V-band discharge, been to the low 9s ? I'm looking for something bigger.

C-mon kids. A 76 is NOT too big for a 109, if built right. I'm considering a '88 for my "109" 231:D , and I am closing following Don's research. I gotta get that engine sim program! ; )

C-mon kids. A 76 is NOT too big for a 109, if built right. I'm considering a '88 for my "109" 231:D , and I am closing following Don's research. I gotta get that engine sim program! ; )
Damn, Scott. You're gonna to beat me to the eights, aren't you.

To those of you who got the point, cheers, to the continuing idiots (****vota & his butt****er cruz'n, etc) who never did get it. **** off.... LOL

Is there something you want to say to me. Keep this crap up & you'll be the next one going on vacation.Threatning to beat people up & inciting trouble is not permitted & against the rules. I never met you or did anything for you to behave this way & slander me.Keep it up & I will do my best to get you tossed as I already have reported this. I'm a supporting vendor who's here to help people out not a punching bag for a god dam punk like you.

I just say exploding motors speak for themselves, supertuner!

Mike, see how your suddenly "gullible" if you don't hang with the 'right' people. Amazing, the idiocy of people in this section- more so, the ones that let em work on their cars!

Ray, why does JayC keep deleting your post ( 2 of em so far here )

I just say exploding motors speak for themselves, supertuner!

Mike, see how your suddenly "gullible" if you don't hang with the 'right' people. Amazing, the idiocy of people in this section- more so, the ones that let em work on their cars!

those iz fighting words:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.