a blast from the pass wants to say HI to everyone..

Status
Not open for further replies.

nordy racer

Mr. Wicked stopped by today and wanted me to post up a couple of picks for him.. He's so bored now that he's not on here anymore, that he went out and purchased another GN..
wickedgn1.jpg

wickedgn3.jpg

wickedgn2.jpg

wickedgn4.jpg

it's a stocker with low miles, but he states it can do 11's in the 1/4.. j/k it's a nice looking ride..

I decided to go with a girdled 109. TA is out of my $$$$$ lol Maybe next time. ;) I need to save my money for more important things.
--------------------------------
Brent, how can anything be out of your range financially. I thought that it was a close race between you, Lou Czarnota, and God as to whom had the most bucks? A nice TA Performance street/race combo motor would be maybe $18K?

Mr. Wicked stopped by today and wanted me to post up a couple of picks for him.. He's so bored now that he's not on here anymore, that he went out and purchased another GN..
wickedgn1.jpg

wickedgn3.jpg

wickedgn2.jpg

wickedgn4.jpg

it's a stocker with low miles, but he states it can do 11's in the 1/4.. j/k it's a nice looking ride..
------------------------------------
Nice car, nice mileage, too. And although those wheels would not be my 1st choice for non-stock wheels, I like them better than most of the polished welds & so-forth.

Not Again!

wickedgn1.jpg

wickedgn3.jpg

wickedgn2.jpg

wickedgn4.jpg

Nordy! In case you haven't noticed,I'ts quite peaceful here now & everyone is getting along.Please don't screw it up by revisiting that evil plague upon us again.

I agree............

not again!

please Nordy , don't start it,

sure has been peaceful here, until now.:eek:

kinda like saddam Hussein, :confused:

--------------------------------
Brent, how can anything be out of your range financially. I thought that it was a close race between you, Lou Czarnota, and God as to whom had the most bucks? A nice TA Performance street/race combo motor would be maybe $18K?
That would be the long block. Plus you need a Turbo XFI, etc when your all done $30

Its a nice car with an interesting history & bought at a Great price, and don't worry, they never stopped acting like homos. And trust me, the wheels 'fly off' that baby:D

Its a nice car with an interesting history & bought at a Great price, and don't worry, they never stopped acting like homos. And trust me, the wheels 'fly off' that baby:D
AND WHY DOES EVERYONE ALWAYS HAVE TO HIT THE DAMN QUOTE BUTTON SO WE READ THE SAME **** 3 TIMES?

wickedgn1.jpg

wickedgn3.jpg

wickedgn2.jpg

wickedgn4.jpg

4 TIMES......

No I don't work for him, but I do beat the sh!t out of people for free

I guess everyone has their own price....:tongue: Maybe you can get a job at the theme park next to your house working security and practice your talent there.

Status
Not open for further replies.