2014 THS Rules discussion

On a serious note, what's up with a distributor setup being legal? I don't see it on the vote. It dont effect me but saw it brought up

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I don't care how the rules votes go for you guys (although, I will be offering special THS pricing for those who want a hood :D ), but have any of you ever put a distributor in a car with AC? As far as I know, only Tony Gomes has done it, and it required quite a bit of grinding and welding.

I don't care how the rules votes go for you guys (although, I will be offering special THS pricing for those who want a hood :D ), but have any of you ever put a distributor in a car with AC? As far as I know, only Tony Gomes has done it, and it required quite a bit of grinding and welding.
I thought norbs did it. I will look at his thread

rewriting the rules to add more weight to iron heads is dumb....you should knock off 50lbs on alum. why would you add weight to add more wear and tear on cars when you are trying to grow the class....

by changing the rule in your direction only eliminates people... by lowering weight it helps increase car count ....

my .02.... of which i am sure everyone will go against since I am me...

Thanks Kevin I'm not going to even try. Not worth it time or $$. Good luck to all.

rewriting the rules to add more weight to iron heads is dumb....you should knock off 50lbs on alum. why would you add weight to add more wear and tear on cars when you are trying to grow the class....

by changing the rule in your direction only eliminates people... by lowering weight it helps increase car count ....

my .02.... of which i am sure everyone will go against since I am me...

You ran the fastest time. I wouldn't take it personal that rules may have been suggested that aim at you lol. I haven't talked to anyone in charge on phone or anything lately. Only thing I'm pushing for is the damn 400 !

Thanks Kevin I'm not going to even try. Not worth it time or $$. Good luck to all.

None of these cars are worth any time or money
U gotta really like it and be willing to Throw away thousand of dollars

Ya thats why racing is a dieing sport. It's a rich man's game.

You should take the 50lbs off the Alum cars if you are trying to get the class closer together....

IF you are trying to eliminate a particular Iron headed car that has the fastest time... then continue down the path of undermining individuals....

Why even change the rules at all?... why is there not a vote for not changing the rules at all? These are rhetorical questions.... as I already know the answers with the spin put on it....

Ridiculous!

You should take the 50lbs off the Alum cars if you are trying to get the class closer together....

IF you are trying to eliminate a particular Iron headed car that has the fastest time... then continue down the path of undermining individuals....

Why even change the rules at all?... why is there not a vote for not changing the rules at all? These are rhetorical questions.... as I already know the answers with the spin put on it....

Ridiculous!

Nobody wants eliminate you

Better start eating more to add weight Sean lol

Still trying to figure out what the avg weight of a stock TR is... None I ever owned weighed 3600lbs most were 3400-3500 lbs

I will have to put a 400 in there to be at 3600lbs