2014 THS Rules discussion

Just looks like this car will be ready to go before my car is. This one just needs a turbo swap and a JW tune.

Mine needs a little more $$ spent on it.

Get the results of vote and decision now
If this is truly a democratic (I hate that word) voting then u may already have answer

I think most have voted already

Get the results of vote and decision now
If this is truly a democratic (I hate that word) voting then u may already have answer

I think most have voted already
There are a bunch of eligible voters that haven't voted yet.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

What are you eating for lunch? Are you going to eat what was in the xmas text you sent me? If so and you can't eat it all let me know.
I am willing to clean that plate for you

There's only 2 things that smell like dead fish, and one of them is dead fish.

In Excel, from the public 18 votes casts so far- it looks like the hood rule is +8 and the any GM trans rule is +1 (going to be a close one!) and 3550 has 11 votes to 3600 with 7.

Excel XLSX attachments not allowed to upload, I can email it if anyone wants a copy so they don't have to break out a calculator or pen and paper.

Trans will be down to the wire! Got my fingers crossed. Vote yes on 2!!!

Vote yes on 2!!!

Kevin, don't you think people should vote the way they feel it helps the class? My point being that I hear that someone has been texting, face booking, etc.
around trying to swing the vote and I don't think that is right. It just hurts the class. I saw this happen in TSM with the automated shifter and the end result was a class that lost a long time racer and sponsor over it.

Kevin, don't you think people should vote the way they feel it helps the class? My point being that I hear that someone has been texting, face booking, etc.
around trying to swing the vote and I don't think that is right. It just hurts the class. I saw this happen in TSM with the automated shifter and the end result was a class that lost a long time racer and sponsor over it.

Kip

If you feel that a 400 trans is gonna hurt the class you can either say no in the end .....or you can say there is gonna be a weight penalty for using it to try and discourage the use of then in the class.

Yeah that's me asking for help. I don't see any problem with that. People can make up there own mind and vote how they want. Just like real politics, I debated, lobbied and asked for votes for the issue that hits home. If you want me to stop, I will. You should have seen me on Facebook during the presidential election....I lost a lot of liberal fb friends back then :)

You also forgot to say taking people out to dinner for their vote. I did that too

Kip

If you feel that a 400 trans is gonna hurt the class you can either say no in the end .....or you can say there is gonna be a weight penalty for using it to try and discourage the use of then in the class.

I am fine with whatever the racers decide, just think it would be best if everyone votes how they think is best for the class. In a small group like this people sometimes feel pressure if their buddy is asking them to do something for him or her. All I want is for everyone to think of the class first. I know it is a hard concept for some.