2014 THS Rules discussion

I was going to disagree with the statement that Buicks are more expensive than boats, but then I added things up, the Buick has way more $ in it... My 328:
ml9ucou

Wow nice boat! I'm jealous!!!!
You probably get to boat all year too. I'm even more jealous lol.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Yeah year round down here. Took the boat out for new years eve and partied on the boat. It was 80 yesterday, but had to work. Tops out at 45mph, twin 5.7 GSI 280 hp duo props. 32+ ft not counting swim platform, and 11' 10" beam with 21* deadrise. Genny, a/c, radar. You should buy it, but shipping will be a lot since it'll need a towing permit and a semi.

I have a cdl. Just need a truck lol.
Could navigate it up the Mississippi, and then to the Ohio River. But I'd rather have something like that at Cumberland or Norris Lake.
I've been looking at a 23' crownline open bow. Wife is on board too. Was going to hold off and do a few races but now I don't have to worry about that!

What was the final vote on the rules. I don't see it posted any where?

Trans rule was a tie. Not sure what the final ruling is since there was nothing in the original post about what happens in a tie.

This is why I got upset. When researching a voter, I found this quote about the gateway race that no one attended. One of the voters (who's only ths race was this "race" as well as another voter.. 2 votes) said there was a car pretty much running solo. That tells me there was one racer.
There was never an official run down of that race. There is a picture on Facebook showing 3 cars with ths on the windshield. Don't know what that is supposed to prove.
I may sound like I'm whining. I just feel like I was done wrong. Especially since all these votes and a 3rd and a 4th (from racers that attended one race in '11 and the other one from a canceled race last year) all showed up on the last day within hours of each other. Not to mention they are all buddies of a racer strongly against the trans rule. See where I'm at?

Attachments

• 1389739720098.jpg
    1389739720098.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 139
Last edited:
I'm out anyways after this cluster f***.

Can't trade someone a 400 setup for a 200? A lot of guys have changed parts to fit the class before, including hoods and trannys.

I never even finished typing I got a phone call...don't know why that posted...anyway

You asked about those guys racing I dug up evidence that they had...are we going to start asking for photo id at the races is it getting that serious??? You have already said you are out several different times either on here or over text, is it a threat or are you really out?

Can't trade someone a 400 setup for a 200? A lot of guys have changed parts to fit the class before, including hoods and trannys.
I switched cars years ago to race.
My last post here

I'm out anyways after this cluster f***.

Kevin, Instead of saying I am taking my ball and playing elsewhere and labeling things a Cluster **** why not try to help? You pushed for us to put the tranny thing to a vote and we did. You did/don't like that certain people voted and had questions about them we did provide proof the people were at the race and declared a class etc. On the other side of the fence I have had bitching that I chose to go back to 2011 for votes, it was said that was not fair.
I have spent hours on the phone and texting about these issues in the last several days (over 1000 texts since voting started). It has gotten old on my end and I know Collin is pulling hair out with the same issues. So here is the million dollar question, how do we settle fairly for all?

Kevin, Instead of saying I am taking my ball and playing elsewhere and labeling things a Cluster **** why not try to help? You pushed for us to put the tranny thing to a vote and we did. You did/don't like that certain people voted and had questions about them we did provide proof the people were at the race and declared a class etc. On the other side of the fence I have had bitching that I chose to go back to 2011 for votes, it was said that was not fair.
I have spent hours on the phone and texting about these issues in the last several days (over 1000 texts since voting started). It has gotten old on my end and I know Collin is pulling hair out with the same issues. So here is the million dollar question, how do we settle fairly for all?

Coin toss ............