2010 TWIN turbo V6 Taurus Sho

Me too, My guess is management has boost way down.

Still in the hands of a good tuner like OTTO or Many on this board I bet they could have this beast in 12's with minimal mods.

It's just a 6 cylinder, how could it be fast. lol. It definatly has GN influence.

It churns out 365 horsepower and 350 lb.-ft. of torque across a wide 1,500 – 5,000 rpm range. And it does all that with an estimated 17 city/25 highway fuel economy.**

I would have guessed it would have been a little faster with these horse power and torque numbers. ;)

John :)

Where did 14.77 come from?

All the magazines have it somewhere in the 13's, I think, and someone has already claimed to have gone 12's with just a tune.

It would be a way better car if it was a Fusion SHO instead. The Taurus is just too big. Still, if it can go 12's with just a tune that's pretty respectable.

I just saw one this evening at my local Ford dealer...A black "metallic" paint SHO...Beautiful car!...:eek: I like it much more than the outdated Chrysler 300...:rolleyes:

Claude. :smile:

Where did 14.77 come from?

All the magazines have it somewhere in the 13's, I think, and someone has already claimed to have gone 12's with just a tune.

It would be a way better car if it was a Fusion SHO instead. The Taurus is just too big. Still, if it can go 12's with just a tune that's pretty respectable.

the 14.77 was on the ford website under the video against an Audi 8 drag racing compare. Maybe the audi did 14.77

Probably was the Audi... Ford wouldn't be bragging about 14.77.

Really, the SHO looks kind of like it might be the modern Turbo Regal. A big turbo'd grandpa car that is fast... and easy to make faster.

I've seen high 13's and someone on another board saw one run a 12.75@108 this week. There are a few tuned SHO's running low 13's on you tube. They weigh 4400 lbs or so, so those nubers seem impressive to me.

There is a song from years ago

"If I were a rich man da da da daaaa"

I would love to at least buy 1 new car before my expire date on earth comes.

This could fit the bill, but at 37k it ain't gonna happen. :mad:

Guess my Limited will be my enjoyment for way less in cost!

14.77 is way slow. Car and Driver says 0-60 in 5.2 seconds, which should be 13's.

The Ecoboost Flex Wagon did 14.6@96 mph and its a tank.

Wanna see how they REALLY run?

This with only removing the air cleaner and a small bump in boost.

I want one so bad I can't stand it!!!!

YouTube - 2010 SHO