1987 GN 514 RWHP 565 RWTQ Show Quality & Well Sorted w/Ice Cold A/C 25K Actual Miles!

While I understand where you are coming from completely with the whole price thing....you aren't selling the car to the moderator. You are selling it to the rest of the board and any guests that may be viewing this thread.

BUT it is your thread....and like I said, I understand. The real point of me posting here was so that I can find this one a bit easier when I get home tonight because my work (USN) server blocked your pics and I want to see! :)

Bump for a sweet ride!

Not buying as I have too many cars myself just curious about the wheel tire combo. It freakin' Rocks! Is the frame notched? Looks like it could rub. Again just curious.:biggrin:

Wow what a great looking vechicle too bad i can only come up with 150k now that i'm not working ;) :biggrin: good luck on the sale well worth the 800 billion:rolleyes:

No, but you're getting close.:tongue:

There has never been a secret anyway. My only statement and reasoning for not posting a price was that the Buick for sale section plainly does not require a price based on the forum rules only the non-Buick section does.

If the moderators don't have to follow their own rules, why should I have to list a price in a section where it is not a requirement?:rolleyes:

I had asked my son to post an ad for me, but that is not the price I gave him. If he did it, he was mistaken, but I will verify.

Every person that has taken the time to call has been provided with the price.:rolleyes:

For a reflection pic, I would choose something more fitting than a peace sign.

I'm thinking more along the lines of a "one finger salute" or a "full moon" or maybe even a fresh...steaming...pile of "Dooky". :biggrin:

Wheel tire combo does look awesome.
Looks like 275/60 but the rim looks to be 9 to 10

passenger side of the hood looks jacked up, any accidents?

Nothing jacked up there at all. It is original paint with no dents or dings. I'm only a novice with Reflective Photography Technology. That could be the problem. I need to get some lessons from the more experienced members here. Maybe one day, I can be a pro at it too!:eek:

Hey Ty, any classes being held out that way? Please let me know. I may need to make time im my schedule to come out if you can help with setting it up. ;)

Nothing jacked up there at all. It is original paint with no dents or dings. I'm only a novice with Reflective Photography Technology. That could be the problem. I need to get some lessons from the more experienced members here. Maybe one day, I can be a pro at it too!:eek:

okiedoke:cool:

Sometimes it is luck on Reflective Photography, I have a lot of pictures of my 87 hardtop but took this one and I like it better than any the way the fence is in the side, Oh it had 6,000 miles on it and original paint for the ones that say the 87's didn't have that good of paint jobs

Attachments

• Jessie & Grand National.jpg
    Jessie & Grand National.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 887