1987 GN 514 RWHP 565 RWTQ High Quality & Well Sorted w/Ice Cold A/C 25K Actual Miles!

twobryans

Just inchin along.
Do not PM me. My PM box is full. If you are a serious buyer, call the number listed below to discuss the car.

If you can find a high quality, completely stock, garage kept since new 25k mile GN, you are going to pay $20k-$22k for it. Then add the mods you want to make it one exceptionally fast street car and the sky's the limit as far as what you are going to have tied up. in the car after you are done. There is bunches of cash tied up in this very well thought out and very well engineered car and it would take nearly double to duplicate this one to this level of quality. It is much quicker to tell what's wrong with it rather than take up tons of space writing all the good stuff(Call to discuss all the good stuff at (804) Four 2 Six 3 Six Hundred). As far as defects, here's everything that I can think of. 1)Power antenna inop. 2)Stone chips on the lower rear quarter panels from the drag radials. 3)Small split in the passenger front bumper filler due to deteriation from age. That's it. Feel free to come try to nitpick this car. You just can't pick at much on a professionally modified 25k actual mile, garage kept since new car. $29,500 buys this one!

Turner2_p01.jpg

Turner1_p01.jpg

P7300362.jpg

P7300361.jpg

P7300360.jpg

P7300359.jpg

P7300358.jpg

P7300357.jpg

P7300356.jpg

P7300355.jpg

Beautiful car, saw it last year on CL. Almost pulled the trigger until I saw t-tops... Good luck with sale.

Beautiful car, saw it last year on CL. Almost pulled the trigger until I saw t-tops... Good luck with sale.

Rgr Pete,

Thanks for the well wishes and compliment. I actually love the t-tops! They make the car much more fun! Some folks have unwarranted concerns about how solid the structure of the car is without the solid roof. The typical t-top car may not be as rigid as hardtop car. However, that has already been addressed with the bar setup in this particular car. It is actually more rigid than a hardtop and loads more fun too! Have a great day!

Thanks,
Bryan:biggrin:

Once the cage is in the car there is no more worries about t tops.GLWS

SNKSKNR,

Thanks for the well wishes. You are absolutely right! No worries here. Very rigid structure.

No way to go wrong with a low mileage, garage kept since new car that was engineered and professionally built and tuned by some of the best in the business with the best parts out there.

Anyone out there looking for quality at a GREAT savings better jump on this before building one and wasting a bunch of money!

Saw you had a nice looking one for sale on here too. Good luck with your sale!

Thanks,
Bryan:biggrin:

Agree, I have Ttops on Fear, they come off and go on nicely and i remove them when taking the car for a quick spin, and this is an 8 sec car, so the cage fixes everything

Damn, what a wicked car! Here's a bump for you. Someone is going to get a KILLER deal. :cool:

DJ Red Barron,

Thanks a bunch for the kind words! I definitely agree. This is a smokin deal! I have not seen anything remotely close to this car for the money and to buy a quality low mile car like this and engineer and build it to this level cannot be done near this price!:cool:

Agree, I have Ttops on Fear, they come off and go on nicely and i remove them when taking the car for a quick spin, and this is an 8 sec car, so the cage fixes everything

Quint,

That has to be one wicked, badd a$$ fun ride there running 8's with the tops off! :eek:

Unless you are looking for a bone-stock car to keep stock this is a STEAL!
I spent 10k on my long block alone. Not including injectors,turbo,ALKY,DP, intercooler,FAST,double pumpers, etc

Bryan is very anal about his cars and this one is no exception. He is a great guy to deal with. If you need any questions answered just ask him, he has nothing to hide.
Good luck with the sale!

Bryan

Quint,

That has to be one wicked, badd a$$ fun ride there running 8's with the tops off! :eek:

Hey no doubt, it always gets attention at the track before and after I run and pop the hood. Ttops, what? and I had them re done, so its easy off and easy on, when needed. Its really fun, if I take them off and take the car for a quick spin to the store. You can really hear the turbo come off, and of course get a blow dry while doing it :). You have a nice car, love the fact thats its one, low miles and 2. makes good power, while attaining the streetability:biggrin:

Unless you are looking for a bone-stock car to keep stock this is a STEAL!
I spent 10k on my long block alone. Not including injectors,turbo,ALKY,DP, intercooler,FAST,double pumpers, etc

Bryan is very anal about his cars and this one is no exception. He is a great guy to deal with. If you need any questions answered just ask him, he has nothing to hide.
Good luck with the sale!

Bryan

Bryan,

Thanks for the kind words. I really appreciate it! This car could not be duplicated anywhere near my price and is absolutely one of the nicest out there.

In addition, here is an update for everyone reading this:

Everybody talks about not getting activity on their cars because of the economy.

I can tell you that there has been no lack of activity on this car. But, so far, all I have heard is talk. I guess everyone is on the fence.

All I can say is that if you are a serious buyer for this car, you better get off the fence real soon.

My wife has been wanting the garage space where this car is sitting for her new car and I have been putting her off. I won't do that much longer.

I guess, I will have to force everyones hand in an effort to get the serious buyers off the fence and weed through all the talkers. Don't get me wrong, most of you know I love to talk with fellow enthusiasts about our hobby! However, I want this car gone and it is GOING TO GO!

Very soon, the car will be listed on eBay and the starting bid will be $19.87 and there will be NO RESERVE! How's that for making a statement!

No more BS. No more games. No more talk. Time to step up to the plate or risk losing out when it goes to eBay.

I have seen many folks over the years lose out in the last few minutes of an auction due to more savvy buyers outbid them in the last few minutes. I would rather see a fellow member and Turbo Buick enthusiast get the car, but at this point she's gonna go!

Are you really willing to risk losing out?:biggrin:

I hate to waste good board space, but felt the need to update this thread.

Please read the follwing which is the very first written line of the original post to this thread:

"Do not PM me. My PM box is full. If you are a serious buyer, call the number listed below to discuss the car."

Not really sure how unclear this could be, but evidentally it is not clear enough because I get multiple emails from TB.com daily that different users have tried to PM me.

Why would you waste your time when I have told you up front that you cannot PM me because my PM box is full?:confused:

When someones PM box is full, it is full. I do not intent to clean it out because I have information saved there that I do not, at this time, intend to get rid of.

When they tell you "My PM box is full", one would think it would be understood that it is full.

When they tell you "Do not PM me", one would think it would be understood they have requested that you not PM.

Please take the time to read what is posted(not just look at the pictures). It is written for a reason. In this particular instance, I wrote it so not to waste anyone's time because I don't believe in wasting others time.

It is a waste of time to send me a PM because it WILL NOT get through to me. Is this understandable?

If anyone has any questions, it is very simple to reach me. My number is:

(804) Four 2 Six 3 Six Hundred

It is posted on every ad I post. It is my mobile number and is by my side unless I am with a client, in a meeting, sleeping or showering. Otherwise, I answer it. If you happen to call when I am with a client, in a meeting, sleeping or showering, I do have voicemail and do return all calls where someone is courteous enough to leave a message. It's that simple.

Thanks for taking the time to read this. I am done on my soapbox now. :biggrin: