1987 GN 514 RWHP 565 RWTQ High Quality & Well Sorted w/Ice Cold A/C 25K Actual Miles!

Nice Car... And Thanks for posting all those Pictures... Thats How it always should be... Cause there are some really scary over priced cars for sale with just one picture and Taken from a distace

Good Luck

I need to know if you are still selling and how can I reach now for possibly buy? Thanks

you need to be in a 71' Challenger !!!!!

I know what you are saying! Your car is sharp. Unfortunately, without cash on your part to make up the difference, we are stuck. Once this is sold, maybe we can talk, but I have to keep the wife happy first by clearing the spot in the garage for her new car. Then maybe I can just buy another enclosed trailer for yours since I will be out of garage space until my new garage is built.;) GLWYS.:biggrin:

Nice to finally see a car priced at what it's TRULY worth.

Brett,

Thanks for the kind words. I totally agree! There is alot of overpriced junk out there. It is rare to see a very high quality car that is priced fairly. Lots of activity this week. Doubt this one will be here very much longer, but you never know. All I can say is that the first one that is off the fence and steps up to the plate will have a great car that they will really appreciate! Hope everything is going well for you and yours. Let me know if I can do anything to help you with anything.

Thanks,
Bryan:biggrin:

Nice Car... And Thanks for posting all those Pictures... Thats How it always should be... Cause there are some really scary over priced cars for sale with just one picture and Taken from a distace

Good Luck

Benny,

Thanks for the compliment on the ad. I try my best to be thorough and detailed with the photos because after all, no one wants to spend their time and hard earned money these days going to buy something not knowing up front that it is as advertised. This car is exactly what it is, a 25k original mile garage kept since new, high quality and very nicely modified car as the photos show. No one will either come here or buy it and have it delivered that will be able to say that the car is anything less than advertised or described by me. Sometimes, it is just hard to find the time to get a car cleaned up and take decent photos(especially to get it on a lift and take numerous underside photos) with a busy schedule like mine, but whenever I can, I always will, time permitting. As far as I am concerned, it's the only way to do it.

Thanks again,
Bryan

:biggrin:

I need to know if you are still selling and how can I reach now for possibly buy? Thanks

Quint,

Thanks for your response. Sorry for the delay in my responding, but for some strange reason, I am not receiving notifications when this thread is responded to and did not know until I just decided to check the site and saw my thread still near the top and then noticed the posts. The best time to reach me is between 8am and 8pm est, but you are welcome to try me whenever it is convenient and I will gladly take the call if I am able. If for any reason, you call and I am not available, please leave a message as well as number and best time to return the call and I will be happy to do so. I can be reached at (804) Four 2 Six 3 Six Hundred whenever you want to talk. Have a great evening!

Thanks,
Bryan:biggrin:

Well, guys and gals, from what I have seen the last couple of weeks, it looks like the market has obviously taken off for these cars.

Seen some vehicles go at 2005-2006 prices:eek:. That is great for all of us:cool:!

I guess that being the case, I should increase the price on this one:biggrin:, but for now, I will leave it right where it is and give those of you with interest the first crack back at it before I go another route.

Give me a call with any questions. Have a great evening!:)

I know times are tough but have you sold this car yet Bryan?

This thing is an absolute steal!

I know times are tough but have you sold this car yet Bryan?

This thing is an absolute steal!

Hey TY!

Have not had time to log in much lately because of my busy work schedule.:(

You are definitely right about this car being a STEAL! There are rare few low mile original paing garage kept cars built to this level of performance and quality out there that are truly streetable and haven't been cobbled up. This is as nice as they get!

I realize values are down for many collector cars that are higher miles and/or of lesser quality, but the quality cars are still bringing the money. Since the pool of quality buyers is small and lowballers are abundant, I have not been actively promoting the sale of this car simply because it is WAY too nice to give away and I will not do that. I am not aware of anything comparable on the market for the money.

Ultimately, the right descriminating buyer that wants a high quality, well built car will come along or eventually, my work schedule will let up enough that I will be able to spend some time enjoying the car. Whichever comes first is fine.

Thanks for thinking of me. Hope you and your family are well. Have a great evening!:biggrin:

Thanks,
Bryan & Amy Turner
NAPIER REALTORS ERA
(804) 426-3600
Bryan@ERA.com
Bryan Turner with Napier Realtors ERA®:

"Helping people buy and sell homes throughout the USA."
I make it my business to know the best Realtors nationally and I can help you!

Hey TY!

Have not had time to log in much lately because of my busy work schedule.:(

You are definitely right about this car being a STEAL! There are rare few low mile original paing garage kept cars built to this level of performance and quality out there that are truly streetable and haven't been cobbled up. This is as nice as they get!

I realize values are down for many collector cars that are higher miles and/or of lesser quality, but the quality cars are still bringing the money. Since the pool of quality buyers is small and lowballers are abundant, I have not been actively promoting the sale of this car simply because it is WAY too nice to give away and I will not do that. I am not aware of anything comparable on the market for the money.

Ultimately, the right descriminating buyer that wants a high quality, well built car will come along or eventually, my work schedule will let up enough that I will be able to spend some time enjoying the car. Whichever comes first is fine.

Thanks for thinking of me. Hope you and your family are well. Have a great evening!:biggrin:

Thanks,
Bryan & Amy Turner
NAPIER REALTORS ERA
(804) 426-3600
Bryan@ERA.com

Hey no problem at all, just hadn't seen you on the board in awhile. I figured you were covered up at work.

Good luck, this car will make somebody very happy when it does sell.

Is this car still up for sale?

Chuck,

Thanks for your inquiry. There are several folks with strong interest in the car that are working on coming up with the funds by selling something they have or by other means, but currently, there is no deposit on the car. Until there is, it is for sale, but tucked in the garage for safekeeping. Feel free to give me a call at the number below with any questions and let me know what I can do to help. Have a great day!

Thanks,
Bryan & Amy Turner
NAPIER REALTORS ERA
(804) 426-3600
Bryan@ERA.com

Trade ? want to go 7's ??

s192.photobucket.com/albums/z5/thelegendTim/Vette/

see pics in link above

Im looking to trade for my Baddest of bad Vette !
632" pro stock block with Pontiac BIG CHIEF heads !!(28grand motor,heads were 12g !) dynoed 1190 hp all MOTOR has 2 stage fogger(300 each)never sprayed yet !!
everything new,9g in chassis, 5g Trans specilist power glide
$1600 pro system carb(1600cfm !!) 24 passes on new motor
,msd best digital box 1g ! aero space componets brakes , 9"mark williams center section rear 35 axles
I have 40 thousand in receipts in last year !!!
NOTHING ON OR IN CAR NEEDS REBUILDING OR WORK !!
MINT AND READY TO KICK ASS
car runs 850's on motor (with car set up for spray) was built for spray so should go 740's easy !!!!!!
was looking to get 35g for it,but todays economy nobodys spending !so im looking for a street car
tensec340 aol com
Tim 516 543 8447
Long beach,long island,ny

MY GENE FULTON 632 ( SWEET 16s BIG DUKE) Picture 254.jpg