Doing some garage cleaning! Want to trade for Turbo Regals or W/E. Bored with these.

twobryans

Just inchin along.
Getting bored with this stuff. :(

Really looking for some of the nicer, rarer stuff. IE: WE4, Limited, GNX, TTA. However will consider just about anything interesting. Can trade up, down or even. Just be fair with me as I will be with you.

If you see something that you are interested in trading send me complete details and pics by email then follow up with a phone call to (804) Four 2 Six Three 6 Hundred.

If you know someone else looking for anything listed here, tell them to contact me.

Since few have cash they are looking to spend, I thought maybe trades for some new play toys might be a good option.

When you call, you will get an honest and detailed description of everything I know about each vehicle. Not interested in email or PM tag.

1969 Chevrolet Camaro SS (REAL FACTORY 4 Speed SS)

Authentic 19k Original Mile Car. This car was originally a 350 4 speed Lemans Blue/Black Hat Camaro SS. It was used as a drag car for most of its life.

77233213vNxiuU_ph.jpg

Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

1970 Chevrolet El Camino SS (REAL FACTORY SS WITH 57K ACTUAL, GARAGE KEPT, RUST FREE MILES)

I bought this car out of the garage of the original owner and do have the build sheet and protecto-plate(warranty card) and it has the original born with driveline that has never been out.

76921419xcfSxi_ph.jpg

1972 Chevrolet Camaro Pro Street Show Car (RUST FREE ALL STEEL(except hood)OLD SCHOOL SHOW CAR)

This one has a Blown and Twin Carbed, Aluminum Headed Big Block Chevy with a Powerglide w/Transbrake and a Narrowed Dana Rear. This car is very well built and a multi-time show winner that is lots of FUN!

77084673GpTpiw_ph.jpg

1979 Chevrolet El Camino Pro Street Show Car (RUST FREE ALL STEEL 62K ACTUAL MILE CAR)

This one has a destroked 454 Big Block Chevy(now 440 ci) built to run 9's in the quarter, Automatic trans with a nice converter and a narrowed 9 inch Ford Rear w/Disc Brakes.

76922669DRFJyf_ph.jpg

1986 Buick Regal Grand National.

This car has 85k actual miles and has an approximately 4 year old repaint. When the paint was done, all the weatherstrips were replaced. It runs and drives very well. I am currently working on more photos.

2986657800046454260zEwFGD_ph.jpg

1987 Buick Regal Grand National.

This car has only 7K ACTUAL MILES and has been garage kept since new. It is a very well optioned hardtop car and you will be hard pressed to find another or this quality, condition and miles.

7kgn1.jpg

This is a 25K ACTUAL MILE VERY STREETABLE CAR that had been garage kept since new, but very well modified and could be used for Show, Race, Cruising or whatever you want. It is an extremely well built and maintained vehicle with no expense spared and has Ice Cold A/C too!

P7300352.jpg

This is a 37K ACTUAL MILE RACE CAR that is WORLD RENOWNED and has the best of the best in parts. It is not a tubbed car. It has been notched only. It still has compete interior and all of the lights work too if you wanted to street drive it. I would call the car Marginally Streetable.

2338669140046454260uJGoMS_ph.jpg

1990 GMC Jimmy 4x4 Full Size Sport Utility.

This one is one of my daily drivers and runs and drives great and it only has 99k original miles. A great daily driver or great for whatever you want to use it for.

98588792UtAItS_ph.jpg

More for the mix!

1994 Chevrolet Silverado King Cab 4x4 Pick up truck.

This one is just an honest to goodness good old truck. Shes seen better days, but still has lots of life. While she ain't purdy, I would not hesitate to get in and drive wherever they road will take me.

PC260971.jpg

1999 GMC Suburban Silverado 4x4 Sport Utility.

This is another of my daily drivers and is an exceptionally clean and well maintained and loaded vehicle that has lots of life left in it!

108342403HTRfuF_ph.jpg

2003 Velocity 260 Show Quality 100mph boat!

This one has a Blown and Twin Carbed 572 Cubic Inch Big Block Chevy and simply the best of the best in parts throughout. This boat has seen fresh water use only and very little of that! It has only 67 hours on the boat itself and approximately 4 hours on the completely new engine.

2628075680046454260wjNrKd_ph.jpg

2004 Hummer H2 4x4 Sport Utility Vehicle.

This one is another of my daily drivers, but is an overall fantastic vehicle in general with MANY UPGRADES that make sense both cosmetically and mechanically. It has a very smooth ride and will go just about anywhere you want to go in comfort. A great family or vacation vehicle!

233886289zhdYBv_ph.jpg

2008 Dodge Hemi Challenger SRT8 Limited Edition(NUMBERED)(72 ACTUAL MILE GARAGE KEPT VEHICLE)

Don't know what more to say about this one. I bought it new, had it enclosed transport delivered home because I was not going to drive it at all, buy had the itch to drive it and what the heck and drove my daughter to see Santa in it last year. Thats as far as it has been.

CH17.jpg

hey sent ya an email but your phone number is 2 short lol pm me your number or just call me ill pm you mine

Some nice stuff. What is so special about that one 37K mile buick?

I don't know how you could be bored with the 25k mile modified GN. That looks like lots of fun. I won't ask how much since I'm not in a postion but if I was, I'd be there with money in hand.:)

I'd offer up my we4 when it's finished but I think the wife would kick me out of the house. Kinda diggin the camaro ss though

I'm like'n the Jimmy.;)

It's definitely a good old truck! I have had it since 72k miles and about 10 years ago. Should take you wherever you want to go. Let me know if you have something you would like to trade. Thanks!:biggrin:

hey sent ya an email but your phone number is 2 short lol pm me your number or just call me ill pm you mine

Thanks for your interest, emails, info and photos. The number is all there, just trying to stay away from the bots. I will review everything and try to give you a call this afternoon between appointments. Thanks!:biggrin:

me likem boat..........:biggrin:

2Bs=2much stuff.

Yes, she is bad ass, just like new and all you! Let me know what you have to trade! Nothing like an afternoon out on the water with a boatload of friends running a hundred!;) Too bad, I have it dry stored an hour from my house and don't have time to use it myself!:frown:

Some nice stuff. What is so special about that one 37K mile buick?

Shane, thanks for the compliment. If you want to give me a number to call you, I really don't mind. Of course, you are always welcome to call me. I will be happy to explain what is so special about the car, but do not really want to have too much open discussion on this particular car here. However, I will be happy to discuss anything you want over the phone or in person. Let me know which you prefer. Have a great day! Thanks! :biggrin:

Hello, as is asked to others posting here, got any prices?

Really don't need to sell any of these, that is why I thought I would post that I was open for trades. If there is a specific vehicle you have interest in, don't hesitate to give me a call or you can send me your number and I will be happy to call you. My poor old fingers get tired easy, but my mouth just about never stops! LOL!!:biggrin:

I don't know how you could be bored with the 25k mile modified GN. That looks like lots of fun. I won't ask how much since I'm not in a postion but if I was, I'd be there with money in hand.:)

Thank you very much for the compliment! Maybe "bored" is not necessarily the right word. I just have too much stuff sitting around not getting used because I work so much that I can't really enjoy them very often. I thought I might just move my collection more to the collectible side and get some rarer and lower mileage examples rather than just toys and I don't have space for anything else without getting rid of something first. That is why I thought trades up, down or even might work out best for all parties. Let me know if I can do anything to help. Have a great weekend!:biggrin: