Doing some garage cleaning! Want to trade for Turbo Regals or W/E. Bored with these.

how deep is that two door garage?

Not nearly deep enough!:eek: Actually, that is at one of my rental houses. I store and work on some of my stuff there. That garage only holds 2, but there is another garage on that property that holds 7 and others are all over the place between my primary residence and my dad's and a storage facility. One of these days, maybe I'll get smart and narrow things down to just a few. My problem is if I see something I want, I buy it as long as I can find a place to stick it. Unfortunately, like a big dummy, I filled everything up and still bought more and even have 3 10x30 storage units filled right now. It's a sickness, but I tell my wife, there are much worse habits I could have!;)

I'd offer up my we4 when it's finished but I think the wife would kick me out of the house. Kinda diggin the camaro ss though

You never know. Maybe you can encourqge her to like something else. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help. I miss my old low mile WE4. They are neat cars!

You just had to throw that king cab out there!!!!! I'm still trying to talk my wife into it.

She thinks it will bring down the property value LOL

But the Blazer on the other hand....

Not exactly low mileage, but it should be damn nice when it's done and will be stock appearing for the most part

Shane, thanks for the compliment. If you want to give me a number to call you, I really don't mind. Of course, you are always welcome to call me. I will be happy to explain what is so special about the car, but do not really want to have too much open discussion on this particular car here. However, I will be happy to discuss anything you want over the phone or in person. Let me know which you prefer. Have a great day! Thanks! :biggrin:

I gotcha, I am stacked right now. Just like to keep up with the history on our cars... Nice stuff for real though!

Yes, she is bad ass, just like new and all you! Let me know what you have to trade! Nothing like an afternoon out on the water with a boatload of friends running a hundred!;) Too bad, I have it dry stored an hour from my house and don't have time to use it myself!:frown:

How are you on wives or kids. I have several extra of each I could throw in...:biggrin:

How are you on wives or kids. I have several extra of each I could throw in...:biggrin:

Ronnie,

Woule love to help you out on that brother, but I have too damn many of those now! However, I do truly appreciate the offer!;)

Just to give everyone a quick heads up, I have received lots of requests for more pics of some of these. There is actually a link just below each photo that will take you to a webpage for photos of each vehicle. Sorry I didn't explain that before. Please click there and check them out.

Thanks to all that have sent information and photos of potential trades! I have received lots of great trade offers. Some that I am really carefully considering. Keep them coming! Let me know what you have and think is fair and I will try to work with you as long as it is win/win for both of us.:biggrin:

Almost looks like a WE4 in the background pics of the 1990 Jimmy.

With all the vehicles you own, did you maybe forget you already have one?:biggrin:

All joking aside those are some very nice cars you have there sir!

Good Luck!

You've got a lot of nice looking stuff there. My Limited's probably only worth $8,000 or so, so I've got nothin' to work with. So unless you have a newish Yamaha Midnight Warrior hidden in there somewhere that you've forgotten about :p

Almost looks like a WE4 in the background pics of the 1990 Jimmy.

With all the vehicles you own, did you maybe forget you already have one?:biggrin:

All joking aside those are some very nice cars you have there sir!

Good Luck!

Rubi,

That's the one! I should be kicked for ever selling that one. It was an immaculate, 17k mile car!

Thanks for catching that and for the kind words!:biggrin:

You've got a lot of nice looking stuff there. My Limited's probably only worth $8,000 or so, so I've got nothin' to work with. So unless you have a newish Yamaha Midnight Warrior hidden in there somewhere that you've forgotten about :p

Welby,

Thanks very much for the compliment!

Limited:cool: Me like!

No Yamahas, only Harleys for now, but have had several trade offers for some pretty nice bikes!

Keep me posted when you decide to sell the Limited. ;)

Are you a RAP Star or something , you sure have alot of toys!!!!!

No, I'm not a RAP Star, but I did perform as a Business Man in a RAP Video introduction that was shot here in Richmond about 3 months ago and should be out just about any time. It was for a group called "Space Box" and it was for their title track which is supposed to be called "Studio" for their new CD. I was originally told it would be out about 2 weeks later but I still have not seen it. For all I know, I am laying on the cutting room floor somewhere.

Unfortunately, that was a Non-Paid Extra performance because they wanted my wife and daughter in the video as Extras and my daughter talked me into going too.

Can't buy too many toys acting for free!:frown:

Maybe I should think about that one. HHHHMMMM! Wonder how a 45 year old, fat guy would do as a rapper? Maybe I can call myself "Vanilla Thunder":eek: Whatcha think guys? ;)

Got anything in a convertible old muscle?

Ronnie,

Would love to help you out, but Verts have never really been my thing. I have had a few, but never really cared for them. Don't have any right now, unless you have seen something that you want me to make a convertible out of for you. I'm pretty good with a sawzall!:eek: J/K!! I would never do that.

BTW, I need to get with you sometime and get you to coat some stuff for me. Another good guy on the site here said you were currently working on some stuff for him and said you were the "MAN" when it comes to what you do. I'll holler as soon as I am ready to ship some stuff up to you.:biggrin: