1987 GN 514 RWHP 565 RWTQ Show Quality & Well Sorted w/Ice Cold A/C 25K Actual Miles!

twobryans

Just inchin along.
If you are looking for a quality, well built car that has been garage kept with low original miles, that you can show, race or just have fun with, you just found it!:biggrin:

We''ll take care of what everybody wants first and then we'll get down to the nuts and bolts of it.

Turner1_p01.jpg

Turner2_p01.jpg

P7300352.jpg

P7300353.jpg

P7300354.jpg

P7300355.jpg

P7300356.jpg

P7300357.jpg

P7300359.jpg

P7300328.jpg

P7300344.jpg

P7300345.jpg

P7300346.jpg

P7300347.jpg

P7300358.jpg

P7300363.jpg

Here's a little Relective Photography Technology for you guys in the Midwest. I have been told, this is the key to making a sale!;)

P7300364.jpg

OK, Here we go! There is so much to tell here, I'll let the photos speak for most of it. Here's the basics:

1987 Buick Regal Grand National GN
25k actual garage kept miles since new.
No, it's not stock(if you want one of those, I have it too).
There is well over $50k invested in this car and you have to see and drive it to really appreciate it.
Work performed on this car was done by some of the best in the business!

As far as pricing, well, this is not in the Non Buick section so per the site rules in this section, I don't have to put a price because it is a Buick and not in the Non Buick section. But, I will follow out moderators pricing method exactly:

"Because of what this car is, and because of the fluctuations in the market, it doesn't behoove me to lock myself into a price right now."

As evidenced here(and multiple other threads):
http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/non-buick-cars-sale/231620-1971-hemi-challenger-1800-original-miles-mother-lode.html

Now for those that would like a price and because some folks would like to have a starting point, we'll try this. Also based on moderators pricing exactly:

"Price: $800 BILLION dollars........or best reasonable offer."

As evidenced here(and multiple other threads):
http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/non-buick-cars-sale/231689-71-hemi-challenger-now-price.html

Now, all joking aside:rolleyes: , I will sell this very high caliber car for a very reasonable price and will be happy to provide that price, if you take the time to call we can discuss all your questions as well as the price.

When the Buick section has a rule requiring that Buicks be priced, I will be most happy to post a price at that time.

Feel free to give me a call to discuss any details or questions that you may have. I can be reached at (804) Four 2 Six 3 Six Hundred.

If for any reason, I am not available, please feel free to leave a message and I will be happy to return your call. Have a great day!

Have you raced the car? and what kinda times? Would like to know the engine combination too.

Engine bay looks great. Not many cars like these come around very often. Killer street car.

looks good!! Fiberglass hood ?? whats the big deal NOT putting a price ?? NO I don't want to "talk" to you for an hour and have you ask "well what will you give me for it" :rolleyes:

looks good!! Fiberglass hood ?? whats the big deal NOT putting a price ?? NO I don't want to "talk" to you for an hour and have you ask "well what will you give me for it" :rolleyes:

Grumpy,

I guess if you weren't grumpy to start with, you wouldn't be able to call yourself Grumpy. LOL!!;)

The hood is the original with the original paint not fiberglass. The only fiberglass part on the car that is non-factory is the front bumper.

My issue with price is that I have been repeatedly kicked in the balls by the moderator here and had my threads locked for not posting a price when it is ok that he does not do so and as long as he does not, I reserve the right to not do so either. Especially when posting in the Buick section where there is no rule about having to post a price like there is in the Non Buick section.

If you want a price, and are willing to call me, I'll be happy to give you a price. Until things change here, I will strictly follow the rules as they are posted PERIOD. :biggrin:

never mind... I called you before on a car an talked for an hour an all you did was a song an dance. You wanted me to "make an offer" . I replied "it's your car what do ya want for it ". You wouldn't give me a price.. Ohhhh welll :redface:

never mind... I called you before on a car an talked for an hour an all you did was a song an dance. You wanted me to "make an offer" . I replied "it's your car what do ya want for it ". You wouldn't give me a price.. Ohhhh welll :redface:

Maybe when you wake up tomorrow, we can all call you Happy, but then you would have to change your name.:rolleyes:

That is an absolutly stunning car:cool:

It is really nice to see you are following forum rules, that just shows class on your part!

Good luck with the sale, I am sure anyone truly interested will be picking up the phone.

That reflection in the paint is stunning, glad you didnt use any gimmicks like a stupid hand reflection or something like that:D

LMFAO

(inside joke, fellow members)

Erik

P.S.

I think 1 Zillion dollars is very reasonable for a car of this magnitude. :biggrin:

Bryan, if I offer your asking price of 800 Billion, do I qualify for the cash-for-clunkers trade in too?

Sweet ride. You always have the best toys.
Good luck with the sale bro.

I still need to see that "Barnum and Bailey" 5 finger reflection before I trump you bid to 800,000,000.01 MEEELIIION DOLLARS:biggrin:

Attachments

• details 11.jpg
    details 11.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 2,040
  • details10.jpg
    details10.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 2,047
Reflective peace signs are so much cooler than the five finger deal!

All jokes aside, it wold be nice to know what you were asking for the car. Engine combo? Very cool car!