14 inches of snow and MINUS 13 degrees here in Kansas

JOHNDEEREGN

Staff member
TurboBuick.Com Supporter!
Looks like we are lining up for a White Christmas. Give me a report on your status weather wise:cool:

Daaaaamn! F a bunch of that!

In Carrollton, MO we got some snow & ice, but nowhere near that. This morning it was right at 4* without wind chill.

31* here in Chattanooga,TN
I hate the cold. If I lived near you guys that would drive me crazy.

Daaaaamn! F a bunch of that!

In Carrollton, MO we got some snow & ice, but nowhere near that. This morning it was right at 4* without wind chill.

You must be about 5-6 hours East of me on 36 Hiway? At least you used to be on 36 working in NW Missery:p

You must be about 5-6 hours East of me on 36 Hiway? At least you used to be on 36 working in NW Missery:p
Yea, I was in Cameron before. Now I'm in Carrollton roughly an hour from Cameron.

Ty it MUSt be that global warmong they been talking about.:rolleyes:
Gotta be. I spotted a penguin in sunglasses and surf gear saying something about a beach party earlier.

Its about 60* and sunny in SoCal right now

pittsburgh's weather has multiple personality disorder...it was a sunny 61 degrees when i walked into work yestersday and when i left for lunch it was hailing and when i walked back to work 15 minutes later it was blue skies.. todays its snowing and frigid.

pittsburgh's weather has multiple personality disorder...it was a sunny 61 degrees when i walked into work yestersday and when i left for lunch it was hailing and when i walked back to work 15 minutes later it was blue skies.. todays its snowing and frigid.

Sounds more like your football team.........:biggrin:

Was 71 degrees here yesterday!!! Just in time to sit in my room and study.

Dread the drive home to colder weather.

Tuesday it got close to 60 here and then it dropped over night like a rock. Low 20's at night and low 40's during the day with a freeking wind that cuts right though you.

Feel Warmer Now

I thought I'd send this along to help you guys feel warmer. It is this mornings weather report where I work. Yes its really 67F below with only 11mph winds. You'll notice sun up is 10.08am sundown at 2.21pm. Each of those times get 15 minutes shorter each day until the 21st. The coldest weather is still about a month away when the ice road opens. With the wind chill I have seen triple digits below zero.

Attachments

• weather.jpg
    weather.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 100