10th Annual MI GM event! Michigan/Canada/Great Lakes area and beyond, LOOK!

JasonD

Chances are, everyone here has already heard about this and then some, so this post is for the benefit of those who might not have heard about it.

M10, the 10th Annual Michigan GM Event is on October 15 and it is coming up FAST!

If you haven't heard of the M events, they are a killer one-day drag racing event at the Mid-Michigan Motorplex in Stanton, MI. It is for all domestic GM cars and many consider it a "last blast" of the year before the cars go away for winter storage.

Good times, good friends, good racing (with CASH payouts), lots of FAST cars (including from our title Sponsor, Stenod Performance), 2 bracket classes and a Quick 16 class, AWESOME giveaways, cheap spectator prices, and cool hotel parties the night before and the night after. Just a damn good time, that's what the M event is all about, ask anyone who has been to one.

Pre-register now to save a few bucks or just show up the day of the event. All information can be found at:
http://www.migmevent.com

Other event links of interest:
COMPLETE listing of Sponsors and Prizes <-- Check this out!
Event Press Release
Offical Event Forums
Event Flyer

Questions? Just e-mail me! Above all, don't miss out on this good time!

didn't see this post and I made one in the Turbo Lounge. I'll hopefully be bringing the TTA if I can get a trailor. Hope to see a lot of turbo buicks there.

Paticipated in this event last year. We had a really good time. I will be taking a friend of mines nitrous powered 94 Z-28 Camaro up (the one that was in the November 2004 issue of GM Hi-Tech). Our Buick is undergoing some surgery right now so it will be staying at home, but I hope to see alot of Buicks their again this year. Cool air ;) awesome track :D this event is a must attend for me.

I see a lot of upgrades are in store for the wife's car, pretty cool looking forward to seeing that out next season.

Jamie

Won't be racing this year, but I'll be driving the T-Type up to take a lot of pictures and video. I'll try to catch a good shot of as many turbo Buicks as I can. This will be my first year going, I hear that this is a pretty cool event. I know of some other people bringing Grand Prix's up too. Here's to having some good weather.....

I don't have access to a trailer right now and I'm pretty positive something would snap on the way down. I'd like to have a year to do a few more mods and fix a few things. Already planning to put it on the track next year though.

ATTN: ALL M10 racers! Important info!!

Just a FYI, for those of you who see this, there will be a MANDATORY drivers meeting at the main tent prior to the event. Make sure your there so you understand the way the event will play out and all questions are answered then.

Spread the word to other sites and drivers if you happen to think about it.

Thanks!

About what time will this drivers meeting be at? Just so I can plan ahead of when to leave if I end up bringing the TTA.

72firebird said:
About what time will this drivers meeting be at? Just so I can plan ahead of when to leave if I end up bringing the TTA.

Sorry, I mean to include that. Around 9:45.

whtT said:
Won't be racing this year, but I'll be driving the T-Type up to take a lot of pictures and video. I'll try to catch a good shot of as many turbo Buicks as I can. This will be my first year going, I hear that this is a pretty cool event. I know of some other people bringing Grand Prix's up too. Here's to having some good weather.....
Did you make it to the event? If so I thought I seen you making a couple of passes, what did it run?

I did make it. Didn't make any passes though -- didn't even end up taking my car. My dad decided to come as well, so we drove his T/A up since that six speed gets a lot better gas mileage than my 3.73 geared car. I have a ton of pictures and some video of everyone running that I should be ready to post this weekend.

I had a great time though, and I will definately be back next year with the car.