09 Bg Tai

I'll be there. Car won't. Technical difficulties.:mad: Maybe next year guys. I've been there the past 3 years. Car only made it one year!!!!

Hey guys this has probably been asked and answered, but will TAI be run on Fri. or Sat??

Hope the rain comes this week !! the NMCA event got canceled there this weekend. :(

Qulaifying on Friday, eliminations on Saturday, as far as I know.
Here is the deal.. Friday AM we meet at the Chevron to fillup at 8am. tank must take 10 gallons, at that point.. head back to the track.

If your not there at 8am.. you dont race. Everyone must fillup using the same fuel. This makes sure no monkey business :D

Two years ago I had a few guys pop up at noon time wanting to run the class.. it was a sorry dude.. and another said he had filled up on thursday.. another sorry dude.

When they call for the peer inspection.. then we get the cars weighed.

I'll start a new thread just for this purpose..

You know I'm ready! It can't get here fast enough. Let's hope for awesome weather.

Let's update the car count:

1.JD
2.Myself
3.Steven B.
4.Jay C./Shane ???
5.QuickyOne
6.Turbo6Randy
7.Super6
8.blackgn1
9. Jmidilo
10. Phoneguy
11. geargrinder427
13. Cutt
14. Slow91z??
15. ????????

Looks like we may have a good turnout!!! Of course they'll be a few cars that show up "unannounced".

Sorry guys, my car won't be making it. I am not too happy about it but it is what it is. I will be there to cheer you on

Bryan