You Know You Drive A Turbo Buick When...

You know exactly what to do when your brakes go
Out, because you've had practice.

The parts stores stock every brake booster and
Master cyl for all cars back to1960, but when u ask
About a part for your powemaster they look at
You like your trying to get plutonium to run your flux capacitor

You Know You Drive A Turbo Buick When....

- when your Buick sits in the garage and your brand new shiny car sits in the driveway

- when you have the local tow truck company on speed dial 'just in case'

When you own a Turbo Buick with maybe $15,000 invested into total, will smoke a brand new $70,000 Viper :)

....you're at the E85 pump and the guy next to you says, "Um sir, did you know you're putting the wrong fuel in your car?"

...someone asks u "is it normal to leak that much oil" and u say "it's not leaking oil, it's marking it's territory". (always like that one)

- You become a self-taught electrical engineer from fixing the electrical problems on your turbo Buick...
or,
You nail the gas at a 30 mph roll and your Buick starts to go sideways...

When its the only fast car you own that doesnt get pulled over every time you take it out.

Looking like a sh!t box grandpa car FTW!!!!

The mechanic inspecting it sees the dump pipe, shakes his head, and slaps the sticker on it anyway.

You keep telling your wife "its going to be a collector car one day worth twice as much"

A subject I am well versed in for sure.

You know you drive a Buick when....the wind is blowing around your hair yet all the windows are in the up position.

You know you drive a Buick when......your neighbor compares the black paint to that of an orange.

You know you drive a Buick when......you live n constant fear the brake lite will flicker on and you need to stop quickly.

You know you drive a Buick when......its current value outshines all the other US production cars produced in 1986-1987.

You know you drive a Buick when....you still get that chirp from lst to 2nd gear with hardly any effort.

tis it for now..

denniskirban@yahoo.com

You are to scared to walk away from your car any where you drive it even at church.

I love all of these and have lived nearly everyone.

If it ant leaking oil its must be out.

Few more reasons

Years ago we actually sold a T shirt we had designed entitled Ten Top Reasons...I am sure many of you may remember the T shirt. Because none of our shirts were GM licensed we no longer sell them. Plus it would be difficult for GM to approve any shirt that knocked their product.....such as the quotes in this thread...

here are the ten reasons we had on the T shirt:

I was extremely impressed by the black paint job

I wanted to learn about powermaster brake systems

I can buy tires wholesale

I am on a first name bases with the local police

My wife says I need a spending outlet for my money.

I love beating out the newer cars from a light.

I was told these cars are never stolen.

The salesman says black is easy to keep clean.

Bad to the Bone sounds good on the radio

The faster I go the quicker I get to work

That shirt was produced over a dozen years ago and the quotes still remain true today

denniskirban@yahoo.com