Who's Coming to the 2010 TurboBuick.com Nationals?

SGRIM

Owner/Admin TB.com
Staff member
Just wondering how many of you guys and gals are planning on attending the event this year?

Also if you know others are coming but don't post let us know, I am curious:biggrin:

March 15th thru 20th!

The whole GNS family will be there! We will have a booth set up with event specials on all our products! So if anyone needs something please let me know via PM / E-mail and we will bring it along and save you shipping!.. Out of respect for Shane Please don't post questions in here..

See everyone there!

SW.

If my job is cooperative, I will be there. :D Typically, I am never off in May. But I am keeping my fingers crossed that this year I will be.

If my job is cooperative, I will be there. :D Typically, I am never off in May. But I am keeping my fingers crossed that this year I will be.

If you show up in May, youre going to be a couple of months late ;)

March meet

I WILL be there.

bob

Attachments

• 100_0879.jpg
    100_0879.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 433
I'll be there along with my wife (TurboMichelle) and in-laws (TurboDave).

We are looking forward to the entire week!

Not me:( My car is ready but a new baby at home and a serious lack of money are preventing from attending. I will be lucky to make any events this year (usually race at 4 a year.) I was really hoping to race there. Reality has began to set in though this month.