Who's Car Is This?

JINXY

This Engine Looks Sick! That Is Exactly Like What Im Lookin To Do. Anyone Know Where I Can Get The Hoses And Such In Yellow?
Thanks In Advance.
Jinxy Baez1.jpg

I don't share your tastes for yellow, but it looks like that's all wiring conduit you can get at pep boys.

Its Just That Everyone Has Black Blue Or Red. If Not Yellow What About Baby Blue?

you might be able to get the wire loom from jegs or summit.

JINKXY Its your car do what you want with it. It doesnt matter what i think or what anyone else thinks as long as your happy in the end.

At the risk of sounding like an a$$,
APC - Country Selection Page Welcome to Pep Boys.com your services headquarters NOPI MOTORSPORTS
Leave yellow loom for the 4 dr LX Accords w/ shopping cart handles in the back and coilover wound to the floor. Besides, yellow plastic over A/C lines never made sense to me...what wire are they looming in? And loom on hood shocks? C'mon....

If you can change the whole look for $100....I DONT want it!

That engine bay does looks awesome, and it would look 100% better w/o the yellow.
rice rice baby.

At the risk of sounding like an a$$,
APC - Country Selection Page Welcome to Pep Boys.com your services headquarters NOPI MOTORSPORTS
Leave yellow loom for the 4 dr LX Accords w/ shopping cart handles in the back and coilover wound to the floor. Besides, yellow plastic over A/C lines never made sense to me...what wire are they looming in? And loom on hood shocks? C'mon....

If you can change the whole look for $100....I DONT want it!

That engine bay does looks awesome, and it would look 100% better w/o the yellow.
rice rice baby.

I agree, but hey if it is what you like, do it! Don't try to make us happy.
,Dan

It's different, which is more then I can say for most TB's. Personally not my style but I think it's still pretty kool!