No start

Computer and chip(s) if anyone is knolwledgeable please let me know if these look ok.

Attachments

• IMG_1442.jpg
    IMG_1442.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 18
Computer and chip(s) if anyone is knolwledgeable please let me know if these look ok.
All I can do is compare it to my Factory OEM 85 ECM. The CalPak Chip looks to be the same. The Prom chip differs from mine to yours along with the barcode on the circuit boards, Although yours is a remanufactured ECM. I wish I could be of more help.
84-85 ECM OEM Factory Chip Set.jpg84-85 ECM OEM Factory.jpg

A performance chip burned by a Buick Engineer friend in 1985 is in the silver envelope.

Update: Checked crank sensor and found signal and ground were wired wrong (by me). I found this using the caspers website tech pages and putting my wire routing/diagram on notebook paper to keep it organized. Next, using a 5v wall charger for an old cell phone and a multimeter, I checked the (rock auto brand) cam sensor and determined which wires were hot, gnd, and signal. The ground and signal were also wrong on the cam sensor, also miswired by me. I put everything back together and now have a good spark and the car starts for about one second. I am going to check my noid light for fuel pulses and then try to get the engine to run for a bit of time. Thanks to everyone who gave me advice and tips!

Update: Checked crank sensor and found signal and ground were wired wrong (by me). I found this using the caspers website tech pages and putting my wire routing/diagram on notebook paper to keep it organized. Next, using a 5v wall charger for an old cell phone and a multimeter, I checked the (rock auto brand) cam sensor and determined which wires were hot, gnd, and signal. The ground and signal were also wrong on the cam sensor, also miswired by me. I put everything back together and now have a good spark and the car starts for about one second. I am going to check my noid light for fuel pulses and then try to get the engine to run for a bit of time. Thanks to everyone who gave me advice and tips!

Clean your MAF Sensor with some cleaner. You can also unplug the MAF and try starting. If it fires up it will run rough, but you may be able to see if the MAF is bad. Gently tapping the MAF sometimes helps if you have it running.