XFI Issue

83ttypecooled

Would anyone know what is wrong with the A/F table in my system?T he football on the table will skitter back and forth on the x axis, bottom row, in time with engine rpm , but never goes above that row. No vertical activity what so ever. The VE table and spark, etc, dont have that problem.I would guess that A/F is confined to that row only. Could this be software, firmware, hardware?Its version 2.0 and Im using the 2.051 software from airfuelspark.com. Thanks in advance for the feedback.

make sure the dash you're using for that table includes MAP (kpa)
if it still stays at bottom reload the ccom software in laptop

make sure the dash you're using for that table includes MAP (kpa)
if it still stays at bottom reload the ccom software in laptop
Thanks for the good suggestion. I had not considered that. The odd thing was that the other map utilizing tables were working well. I have found that dash content is important if a certain logging trigger is desired. I was going through the system adjustments for the umpteenth time today, and magically, the table started to function normally. I don't know if it was some adjustment I did, or what. I was changing content on several dashes today, but the sequence of events is hazy. Happy now, but Leery. I will update this post as needed. Thanks again!