WHo going to the Nats?

It may be 4 days of racing but there is no way I could take the whole week off. :( The other events are too far. :eek:

A friend and I are staying at the Baymont Inn. Don't know what cars we're bringing but it ought to be a blast!

I'll be there incognito. I'll be driving a black car. My room, along with a bunch of other Florida guys, will be overlooking the famous White Tower. Probably will be a big get together at TOOTs on Thursday nite.

Count me in, too. Looking for others traveling from Southeastern VA/Northern NC for caravan. Leaving Wed early.

This will be my 16th year in a row at the Nats and my 16th year in a row at the same Motel V-6 and my 16th year in a row in the same room looking at the castle.

Joe

Definetly worth the trip,Meet alot of great people,see some real fast cars,Real nice cars also.
You might get to see me punk down some of theses TSO guys:D

I'll be there along with my 17 year old cousin who just bought an 87T. Can't wait to hang out at Autozone at night and pick on the local mustangs!

I'm going this year, my first. even though I've had the Gn 14 years! Staying at the Fairfield Inn, Marriot chain is usually fairly nice, its on I-65. Won't be bringing either car though, so just look for the bad a$$ Silverado with the rumbling LT4 :D Be there by Wed. night thru Sun.

Originally posted by KLHAMMETT
You might get to see me punk down some of theses TSO guys:D

>>>Go get em Ashton Kusher...........How's Demi doing?? Tell her I said Hi:D

LONG HAUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm pretty sure I'll be there (only 3rd time). Considering bringing the Limited but unsure. Last time I drove, I said I would never, ever "Drive" there again (18 long hours). Now here we go again.......................:eek: !

Staying at the Holiday Inn

Coming from CT? You can caravan down with us if you like.
I am leaving early sun morn
Takes me about 15 hours from home

If I can keep my GN running long enough, my wife and I plan to attend. I haven't been to the Nats since 1987. I am really excited. I can't wait to meet you guys. I feel like I know a lot of you already from this board.

Originally posted by BlueLimited87
THANKS for the offer..................if all goes as planned, I'll be leaving Tuesday morning. (From CT)
Yeah, I wouldn't want to caravan either.

Please, If your post has nothing to do with the thread,Dont post in it, Its quite clea your feelings about the Nationals,The GSCA club<and its PR director.
Thanks

Re: LONG HAUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by BlueLimited87
I'm pretty sure I'll be there (only 3rd time). Considering bringing the Limited but unsure. Last time I drove, I said I would never, ever "Drive" there again (18 long hours). Now here we go again.......................:eek: !

Staying at the Holiday Inn
18 hrs doesnt seem too bad. we drive 1800 mile's to get there!! :eek: