WHo going to the Nats?

Originally posted by KLHAMMETT
This year will do Mike.Where are you staying?

Not sure this year. The one we stayed at last year I guess is closed. Anyplace for trailers and big parking lots? I should book soon.

I will be there.

Im in the process of rebuilding my motor right now, so if everything goes well. I will be there.

Later boys

Mike the travel lodge was bought out by the drury inn. They are not sure it the remodeling will be done in time so they are not taking resos. at this time.I think most of the people that were staying at the travel lodge are at the drury.

Originally posted by Buicksx2
>>> Hi Chuck,

.....you flying or driving out Chuck?
Driving in style Rich. 14 hours one way and then that goofy time zone difference.

Looking forward to seeing a lot of old friends and making some new ones.

Originally posted by troGNman
Driving in style Rich. 14 hours one way and then that goofy time zone difference.

Hey Chuck,

Lemme know when your ridin' out. I'm not entirely certain which day I'm gonna be driving down there, but I'm trying not to travel alone.

I figured you'd be coming thru this way. I'm probably gonna head out on Wednesday and return on Sunday.

Originally posted by troGNman

>>>Chuck,
Have fun on that drive.....lol. Last couple times I went we flew in and it was much easier. But take your time and enjoy.

Pick me up a 25th anniversary shirt or pink hat and I'll square up with ya at Etown:D

you wont want to miss friday....thats when the 4100lbs. silver beast rips its way into the 13's :eek::p

Originally posted by Buicksx2
Pick me up a 25th anniversary shirt or pink hat and I'll square up with ya at Etown:D
Would the fluorescent lime green hat suffice?........hey wait, it's not 1988 anymore! Will do, Rich. Take care!

same question about motels which ones are nice not rat traps location and numbers of the motels appreciated!!!

i have stayed at the holiday inn...pretty nice
motel 6, not nice
baymont....nice

i heard the greenwood or whatever its called now is nice.

i am staying at the baymont, its off the strip, but its nice.

Originally posted by Quick6'n'-K.C.
MOTEL 6 RULES!!!!

LOL

its the closest motel to the white castles :p

BW

maybe it was the room i had there last time, it stunk like piss

and they could move me because every grand national produced was in town for the festivities.

needless to say, not much time was spent in the room. just drink till you pass out and you cant smell it

Maybe you stayed in a room i had in the past;)

i dont care bout the room, i barely sleep that entire week anyway-
3-4 hours a night good enough for me:)
BW

Originally posted by 1 OF 1035
there going to gouge you on motel prices anyway so you my as well stay in a high end place!!!!

yep, 1st year i went, holiday inn wouldnt even give me a military discount.

I never realized that there were other fellow GS Club members on this board.

Not to burst anyone's bubble, but if you intend to show or race your car, you must be a member of the GSCA.

I am looking forward to the Buicks and Fried Dill Pickles at Toot's .
It's going to be fun as usual or even more so this year.
number 25!