WHo going to the Nats?

Do you guys drive your cars all that way or you have a trailer? Also in order to attend you have to be a member or that is just for racing? I wish I could go.

Originally posted by JoeNational
Do you guys drive your cars all that way or you have a trailer? Also in order to attend you have to be a member or that is just for racing? I wish I could go.
we have a 2 car trailer. but we really go to bowling green to see our hero "otto" we just bring the cars to give us something to do. :)

Yeah, I wouldn't want to caravan either.

1987 Grand National (Original Owner, 18,000 Miles)
JCC Racing PR Director, JCC#3
GENERAL THORN IN THE SIDE OF BUICK guru's EVERYWHERE
Buick Performance Group Member # 1388

word is there will be a roadblock checkpoint set up just before bg. don't think they would let you thru

Originally posted by LV GN
we have a 2 car trailer. but we really go to bowling green to see our hero "otto" we just bring the cars to give us something to do. :)
Funny thing Len, If you werent going i might have stayed home,What would the Nationals be like if i wasnt pulling Pauls heads off his car?:D

BOWLING GREEN HERE WE COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this will be my 13th year in a row and even went to Colombus, lets hope the head count is way up this year, Siler annv. and all!!!!!!

WOW!!

and like joe said at the Motel V6!!!!!

cant wait to see every body this year !!!!

thanks JD

Crap, I might have to change my plans now, don't know if I can take these brothers another year.

Can't wait to see what you guys break this year.

Originally posted by jdsgnx
BOWLING GREEN HERE WE COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this will be my 13th year in a row and even went to Colombus, lets hope the head count is way up this year, Siler annv. and all!!!!!!

WOW!!

and like joe said at the Motel V6!!!!!

cant wait to see every body this year !!!!

thanks JD

I keep seeing these posts for the Motel V6. Sounds like every room in the place is going to be run over by the Buick crowd.

I miss BG. Stayed at the Motel V6 in Columbus.. hope the 6 is just as fun at BG.

Originally posted by KLHAMMETT
I was waiting to hear from you Bob,Hows that #24 doing;)

He is doing well and it makes me sick.

I hope you are flying this year in BG. You know we agree on 90% of things the other 10% is the 24. :D

I'll be there are well as Joe "Big Daddy" Reif Sr., Fast Eddy Brewer, John "Ribzzz" Wanner, Bryan "I have too many cars" Wanner, Buddy "cream boy" Mitchem, J "man whore" P and whoever else straggles along.

Originally posted by blade
Yeah, I wouldn't want to caravan either.
1987 Grand National (Original Owner, 18,000 Miles)
JCC Racing PR Director, JCC#3
GENERAL THORN IN THE SIDE OF BUICK guru's EVERYWHERE
Buick Performance Group Member # 1388

word is there will be a roadblock checkpoint set up just before bg. don't think they would let you thru
Yeah, I agree. As I said in an earlier post, they would have the SWAT (Smelly Wrinkly And Tired) team waiting for me at the gate.

We will be there, I hope I get to see some of my fans:D

Maybe this year somebody will do a tape, I wore out my old one from watching it so many times:p

Originally posted by STP
I'm there..God willing and the creeks don't rise.

Scott if you are in, shoot me a pm. I am helping Nick out with the event but will make time to have a few beers on me:D

Originally posted by NJTurbo
We will be there, I hope I get to see some of my fans:D

Maybe this year somebody will do a tape, I wore out my old one from watching it so many times:p

GOOD LORD!!!AND TO TOP IT OFF,I GOTTA SHARE A ROOM WITH THIS GUY!:eek: :rolleyes: :D

NICK,

Originally posted by turbotwister
GOOD LORD!!!AND TO TOP IT OFF,I GOTTA SHARE A ROOM WITH THIS GUY!:eek: :rolleyes: :D

NICK,

Who said I had room:confused: :confused:

I got 2 double beds and you sure as hell are not sharing a bed with me, your ass be on the floor:eek: :p

We are going to have a blast!!!!!!