Where Would You Vacation To... Any Opinons?

Im going to SE Asia... Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand..... food is gonna be AWESOME.... and the scenery is beautiful:D

Firenze Italy was amazing. Go up north a tad to Borgo San Lorenzo...the food is amazing and the scenery is incredible. Mugello is right around the corner (where Ferrari hides it's secret F1 test track).

Also highly recommend any location in Spain.

Then of course TEXAS.

Brazil? Why? Screw that, chances are too high that one would become a prisoner, for randsom, or killed by a coke lord. I'd rather deploy back to Iraq, than ANYwhere in south or central america lol....EVER.
As for me? I'd go right back to Kenya. What a GREAT place to just hang out and chill. 80 degrees year round, and the most friendliest people you've ever seen in your life.

Join the Army/Marines travel the world ,meet interesting people,and kill them.....:biggrin: J/J

Join the Army Reserves. Travel to foreign lands. Meet new people. And kill them, but only on the weekends.:biggrin: LOL

My first choice would be Bora Bora, second would be Italy --- sigh --- One day Ill get there. :)

Ain't nothing there that isn't here if you look around some.:biggrin:

Honestly, I'd love to go to Africa for the big three and then go to South/Central America to do a little hunting and fishing. Then I want to go after a Kodiak bear.:eek:

Join the Army Reserves. Travel to foreign lands. Meet new people. And kill them, but only on the weekends.:biggrin: LOL

Ain't nothing there that isn't here if you look around some.:biggrin:

Honestly, I'd love to go to Africa for the big three and then go to South/Central America to do a little hunting and fishing. Then I want to go after a Kodiak bear.:eek:

The big three? Do you mean the big 5?

Here's one thing Italy's got that we ain't got....

The entire country shuts down for 2 hours everyday for a huge lunch fueled by good wine.

Attachments

• shenanigans.jpg
    shenanigans.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 103
Brazil? Why? Screw that, chances are too high that one would become a prisoner, for randsom, or killed by a coke lord. I'd rather deploy back to Iraq, than ANYwhere in south or central america lol....EVER.
As for me? I'd go right back to Kenya. What a GREAT place to just hang out and chill. 80 degrees year round, and the most friendliest people you've ever seen in your life.

Don't knock it till you try it. Rio in February rocks...went there two years ago...would definitely go again...took the typical safety precautions and had no problems at all.

Right now, I'd take somewhere that its above 65 degrees and no freaking snow on the ground. Every day for the past week, go out, unbury car, freeze butt off, go to work... ugh. I'd even settle for mid 50s and no snow..lol.

lol....That;s why I live in Arizona. Can sit right now on the porch in shorts and T-shirt mid day and drink a beer. Sorry had to rub it in. You can rub back sometime in July when it is 125 here.

Austrailia was awesome. I would love to go back there. Really clean and beautiful in Sydney and Melbourne. People area little rowdy over there though.lol

Gotta see Egypt at some point in my life. I'll be sure to wear a shirt that says "Allah is great" tho.:rolleyes: