where you guys putting the y block to feed both rails,Victor jr, NHRA legal

chub406

Ive finally started on the Regal again. Im running -10 up to a y block, then -8 to the rails. Im trying to figure where to mount the Y block to feed both rails. Its a victor jr setup. I can't mount it on a the firewall. Might do it on the frame but not sure if thats legal. Rather do it once and be done. Looking for ideas and would love to see any pics. Also what fuel lines are you guys using? Ive been looking at the goodridge 210 but want it to be legal and done. Also, what are you 4l80e guys running for tranny lines? Thanks!

Fragola ptfe lines w/ the black cover. Not got the block mounted, yet.
Trans is pushloc. [-6]

I replied to your ls1tech post, but here's a pic for the buick guys..

Attachments

• Fuel y-block.jpg
    Fuel y-block.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 168
I used the stock 4l80e hard lines off like a 2004 chevy truck and modified them to reach my cooler.

Serta jumping on the thread, I'm looking on how to install the 4l80e... what cross member are you guys using... Any installation pics

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I used the stock TR x member, and cut off the orig pad, made my own. [Made it a bit too low, used some shims, so I could adjust the angle, if the need arises.]
On the outer ends, I did away w/ the "tire carcass" insulators and bolted it into a solid "sandwich", w/ 3/8" bolts.
The flat plates are the top and bottom of the outer sandwich. The doubled up plates are made so the clear the wrinkle in the frame mt.

Attachments

• 86 x member mounts 003.jpg
    86 x member mounts 003.jpg
    313.6 KB · Views: 127
  • 86 x member mounts 001.jpg
    86 x member mounts 001.jpg
    390.1 KB · Views: 116
  • 86 x member mounts 002.jpg
    86 x member mounts 002.jpg
    419 KB · Views: 112