When's our next TB cruise?

meanchicken

gallo vicioso
Hey...me and Ray (Sytech) were talking while we resurrected my GN on Hwy 2 yesterday.

We noticed it had been awhile since the TB guys all got together for a cruise.

I know we all gotta be missing each other....some of ya'll just flat out need to hug.:tongue:

Anyone up for another Southwestern cruise down the PCH?:biggrin:

LOL, we've been toying with the idea of doing a cruise down PCH and then a picnic at a park or something (so people could bring there familes) for our next event as well. If you guys end up doing this, I'll have to try to convince my brother to bring his Turbo Buick, or else I may steal it for the day and tag along :biggrin:

I would be ready in a month or so. I was thinking the same. My buddy Mike got his car back together after the accident, and mine is under a little construction. We should do another get together like the last one in palos verdes.

Anyone else interested or is everyone all miffed and hatin' each other at this time. :(

So we have Turboelky with his broke hybrid (in a few weeks); Mike with his rebuilt car; me with my vapor locking GN; and A4blk98SS if he can jack his brothers Turbo Buick.:tongue:

Come on, guys?
Where's the love?:redface:

Hey meanchicken make it happen because i will be out to north carolina to visit family.... i will be out on aug 22 coming back on the 1st. Hey guys..... you don't mine if a clean 79 camaro rolls with us come on tim make it happen i'm in

Cool...this is starting to develop.
Glad you guys respond to my sniveling.
:biggrin:

I'm dropping my GN off at Pappa Lou's this Sat the 9th, and he'll have it for a few days, so...
The date will have to be either Aug 16, 23 or 30.
I'd prefer the 16th since I'll be traveling between the 23-30 and those dates would be a bit hectic. I'll be around...but traveling on the days in between.

16th work for everyone?

Hey meanchicken make it happen because i will be out to north carolina to visit family.... I will be out on Aug 22 coming back on the 1st. Hey guys..... you don't mine if a clean 79 camaro rolls with us come on tim make it happen i'm in

I'm trying, buddy.
:D
Nah...bring the 79 Camaro. We'll show it love the same way we showed Rileydawgs 442 love last time.
It'll be kinda like having Princess Lay-uh hanging out with a whole bunch of Darth Vadors. ;)
Gary's is a Storm Trooper....it's white....

....or the 17th?

So far we have:
Meanchicken
Turboelky (?) and his buddy Mike
A4blk98SS
XXXFun
aprobst116
RODZGN and a guest in a nice 78 Camaro we'll call princess.
I'll call sytech a tentative since he expressed interest while he helped me roadside.

Who else?
Ther are usually a few who don't RSVP and still show, so that'll be cool.

17th Looks Good

Tim,

Add me to the list

I'm gone on the 16th for a friends birthday bash but should be back late Saturday night.

I may be moving slowly & quietly on the 17th, but I'm always up for another gathering :cool:

Later

Ray

Depending on the location and stuff, I should be game. And it shouldn't cost me $50 in gas like last time in my Cutlass.