When's our next TB cruise?

my wife,,employes and I,, would love for all to come and have some pizza,
no problem it's always a blast to have the buick communitty.

ALL WELCOME!!!!!!!!!

Outstanding offer, Ralph, Can hardly wait. The TurboBuick.com Southwestern section would not be what it is today without you, your wife's, and the employees support. Thanks again.

Ok shhhhh... Don't tell anybody how dumb I am. ;)

No worries....I knew you weren't asking me to post pix of me and my family at Wild Rivers.
...especially the one my wife got of me trying to get my chubby butt up onto the inner tube at the wave pool. When I jumped up out of the water to get onto the tube, my shorts came down around my knees and there I was all ready for a booty shot....snap.
:eek:

Lifeguard blows his whistle...."Sir...:mad: ...you're scaring the other guests...please leave the wave pool."

awkwaaaaaaaaaaaard...:redface: :redface:

No worries....I knew you weren't asking me to post pix of me and my family at Wild Rivers.
...especially the one my wife got of me trying to get my chubby butt up onto the inner tube at the wave pool. When I jumped up out of the water to get onto the tube, my shorts came down around my knees and there I was all ready for a booty shot....snap.
:eek:

Lifeguard blows his whistle...."Sir...:mad: ...you're scaring the other guests...please leave the wave pool."

awkwaaaaaaaaaaaard...:redface: :redface:

So, what you're saying is you had a good time? :biggrin:

Point Fermin

Here's the link to the map to Point Fermin for anyone who does not know.
We'll meet in the upper parking lot of Angels Gate Park at Point Fermin like last time...unless it's too full...if you don't see a bunch of TB's in the upper lot, then cruise down to the lower lots and look until you find us.

On Sunday, Aug 17th, we'll meet around 9-9:30 and head towards Dana Point at 10:30. All Turbo Buick, Turbo TA, Typhoon and Syclone owners are welcome...and anyone else who wants to tag along and possibly get humbled by a bunch of lil' ol' V6's.:biggrin:

It's on S. Gaffey St in San Pedro, CA at the water:
Angel's Gate Park, loc: San Pedro, CA - Google Maps

Map of Los Angeles, CA by MapQuest

The end spot will be Ralphs Pizza place at:
Round Table Pizza, 32525 Golden Lantern St #B DANA POINT ca, 92629
949-496-9800. DON"T FORGET TO TIP TE CREW!!!!:biggrin:
We'll try and arrive there by 1PM.

Looking forward to seeing the crew again, and hopefully some new faces!
Oh...and to quote Turboelky...
"No knifes, guns, tazers, bats, balls, clubs, mace, fuzzy handcuffs, brass knuckles, ky jelly, vaseline, visine, little tree air fresheners, or whoopie cushions allowed........unless they are with me [Turboelky]!

we have new members in here, we need to show them what its all about on the westcoast! we've all seen enough words exchanged, tempers flairing, knifes pulled, teeth knocked out, keyed cars, lost souls, abused wild life, and sex changes!

any excuses will get you....mace'd, clubbed, bb gun'd, paint balled, bowling ball'd, bald headed, waxed, stomache pumped, over dosed (on flinstone vitamines), tar'd and feathered, and long walked on a short pier..."

Couldn't have said it better myself...that's why I stole it from the last Pt Fermin cruise post.

Here's some fun from the last Point Fermin cruise:
YouTube - Point Fermin Socal cruise

Come on out, guys....let's keep it fun like we always do.

Tim

Just got my computer out of the shop after two weeks:mad: . Looks like I've been missing all the action. Since this seems to be the most constructive thread going, I'll start here. Then I wont have to look at that banner across the top of this page, trying to make me feel guilty for not posting in several weeks. Oh yea! Back to this thread...

Sounds fun. I'm in. See ya Sunday.

Happy spooling.
Mike Barnard

For anyone cruising up from South OC...I'll be at the Starbucks next to BofA at El Toro and the 5 at about 8AM and will be heading towards Point Fermin at about 8:15.

For anyone cruising up from South OC...I'll be at the Starbucks next to BofA at El Toro and the 5 at about 8AM and will be heading towards Point Fermin at about 8:15.

Tim, I am home, call me. lets see if we can figure something out!!!