Good Day For a Cruise

SYTECH

Beautiful day along the coast

Harold stopped by in his GN and I talked him into a little 60 mile cruise down Hwy 5 to Dana Point and then PCH back up along the Coast to home

Two GN's with the electric exhaust cutouts open got quite the attention

To much attention when one of Dana Points finest (Police) decided to slide in behind us for about a mile or so

I've never seen two cutouts close so fast in all my life....lol

Decent guy, didn't light us up, but told us at a stoplight that we looked like we were up to no good, so he decided to follow us awhile. He knew all about GN's so we just kept our cool, ran the speed limit nice and quiet, and let him go off on his own

To all our brothers with broken a$$ cars right now.....this cruise was for you

Later

Ray

Later

Ray

nuff said; and it brings tears to my eyes. But you know what they say, cry now smile later :biggrin: I have a feeling ill be cruzing with you soon enough. I dedicate this shot of patron (silver) to you ray, after i'm watching pride fighting tonight; cheers! Cruzin the streets is the way to go man, nicly done! BTW nice route, sure is wonderfull to live in cali ant it boyz?

darkside

So Ready!!!!

Awww Thanks Ray ;) You're the best. I'm so over looking at this damn thing in the garage w/ no motor or trans. I'll be there with you guys in two weeks ;) Motor is almost done. :biggrin: I'm so happy just thinking about it!!!!!:tongue:

Thanks Ray.

Still waiting for my new heads from Champion. :confused:
It was a perfect day for a cruz. Good air too:cool:

I agree.....

great day for a cruz,
we took WE4 to Palm springs, to car auction/ car show,
was great, got lots of thumbs up, and parked between a viper and 2 GT500's, lots of folks stopped and looked, ( we were only turbo regal there!)
was great!!
lots of super cars !!!

cruzn57

Attachments

• MVC-033S.JPG
    MVC-033S.JPG
    47.9 KB · Views: 104
  • MVC-040S.JPG
    MVC-040S.JPG
    60.8 KB · Views: 110
great day for a cruz,
we took WE4 to Palm springs, to car auction/ car show,
was great, got lots of thumbs up, and parked between a viper and 2 GT500's, lots of folks stopped and looked, ( we were only turbo regal there!)
was great!!
lots of super cars !!!

cruzn57
Way to go, Lee.

Awww Thanks Ray ;) You're the best. I'm so over looking at this damn thing in the garage w/ no motor or trans. I'll be there with you guys in two weeks ;) Motor is almost done. :biggrin: I'm so happy just thinking about it!!!!!:tongue:

I know the feeling!!!!!

Later

Ray

Thanks Ray...Hey you need to give me a call one of these days so we can get the HG situation taken care of.

Thanks again....

Thanks Don

we were all talking, and the GT500 guys were talking horse power,
the viper guy said his made 475 rwhp, gt guy replied , haven't run it yet, but expect over 500 rwhp,
my wife says, our other 6cyl buick made over 600 rwhp, that would be over 700hp at the flywheel. ( I coached her well!!)
they all turned and the viper guy said you joking?, I replied, no, I drive it on the street too! look on their faces was funny....
the viper guy asked what was done to it, so I told him , he was surprised,
sure made my day!!!!!!

This thread is closed until further notice.
Admin can open it as they see and / or feel fit.

You know what guys. Since some of you still cannot stay out of each others business, without insulting someone, then I'm going to jhave all the mods pay attention to the SW section and we will dole out infraction points until you guys either get the point or are gone from here!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

You know what guys. Since some of you still cannot stay out of each others business, without insulting someone, then I'm going to jhave all the mods pay attention to the SW section and we will dole out infraction points until you guys either get the point or are gone from here!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

PLEASE DO! ENFORCE the rules, teach these children a leason please!

Harold stopped by in his GN and I talked him into a little 60 mile cruise down Hwy 5 to Dana Point and then PCH back up along the Coast to home

Two GN's with the electric exhaust cutouts open got quite the attention

To much attention when one of Dana Points finest (Police) decided to slide in behind us for about a mile or so

I've never seen two cutouts close so fast in all my life....lol

Decent guy, didn't light us up, but told us at a stoplight that we looked like we were up to no good, so he decided to follow us awhile. He knew all about GN's so we just kept our cool, ran the speed limit nice and quiet, and let him go off on his own

Later

Ray
Yes Ray! It indeed was a nice day for a cruise, I too was out enjoying a ride with my wife.I came back to about 2.30 in the afternoon Sunday to find my lock filled with glue.What a strange coincidence that Harrold was in the area & this happened. This thread confirms that likelihood,So I wonder what's in store for me next? I keep hoping that in his boredom that he will do something that gets him locked up once again, & save me the trouble. But I'm starting to tire of this & maybe I'll be the one that has to make this happen. I only hope that along the way.He doesn't take you & Mike down with him.I have a bad feeling about that.This is one of the many reasons I decided once & for all to rid myself of his presence.This is not a threat or insult & I invited Mike to take this private & he declined. If you both have any influence with Harrold/wicked GN at all I would consider it a favour to to encourage him to cease this behaviour to protect myself I want this as a public record that should something bad occur the cops will have no problem prosecuting him.

Don't Involve Me In This Mess

Lou,

You have stated your point (for the record) all to many times now

I'm 50 years old, I own my own business, I love turbo anything, I don't play childish games, and I sure as hell don't condone retaliation or destruction of anyones personal property

The person / persons involved with whatever happened at your shop have an issue with you, not me

You are again intitled to your assumption of who you think did whatever was done, but again, unless you are accusing me as being a part of that mess, then keep me out of it

I know for a fact that between Noon & 3:00 pm Sunday, that the closest that "some person" was to your shop was on the 5 Fwy South going 65 mph towards Dana Point

I'm not "that persons" private messenger

I see "this person" maybe once every 2 weeks or so, and talk to them on the phone about the same

If you need to talk to "this person" privately and you need a phone number, let me know and I will ask for permission to give it to you in a PM, but not on this forum

I've got no beef with you Lou, and I have no reason or desire to continue this conversation privately either

Don't group me into your ball of hate because of the actions of others

You have worked on my cars in the past, you have offered me advice at times when I needed it. Lets keep our relationship on a level of mutual acceptance and leave it at that

Thanks

Ray