When's our next TB cruise?

Depending on the location and stuff, I should be game. And it shouldn't cost me $50 in gas like last time in my Cutlass.

It'll be along the same or similar route as the last cruise. Start somewhere in Long Beach, end in Dana Point.

Yup....Aug 17, Sunday.

Roll call:
Meanchicken
A4blk98SS in his brothers TB
Mike (Hey Turboelky...ride along! You gotta see the change in my GN!)
Ralphy! Ralphy! Ralphy!:biggrin:
XXX Fun
aprobst116
RODZ GN & Princess the 79 Camaro:D
8t7gn
Sytech ...slightly warmed over...
graza002
rileydawgg
Nordy....always welcome!

Any preferences on the starting point?
I personally like starting at Pt. Fermin rather than Signal Hill. Any other good spots?

How 'bout all the old timers?
You know who you are.:D

How 'bout Spoolfool and Underboost?

Anyone else?

Yup....Aug 17, Sunday.

Roll call:
Meanchicken
A4blk98SS in his brothers TB
Mike (Hey Turboelky...ride along! You gotta see the change in my GN!)
Ralphy! Ralphy! Ralphy!:biggrin:
XXX Fun
aprobst116
RODZ GN & Princess the 79 Camaro:D
8t7gn
Sytech ...slightly warmed over...
graza002
rileydawgg
Nordy....always welcome!

Any preferences on the starting point?
I personally like starting at Pt. Femin rather than Signal Hill. Any other good spots?

I already know it runs better after you cut those tail pipes off;) thanks bro, but I'd feel naked without my ride. I'll be at the next one.

I already know it runs better after you cut those tail pipes off;) thanks bro, but I'd feel naked without my ride. I'll be at the next one.

Ya...hacking those things off made a difference for sure!:biggrin:
the steam cleaning also shaved a few tenths off too....but that leaky rear main seal is coating the underside.

I'd like to say that I have absoultely NO desire to see you niked:eek: ...so stay home.:D

My new TR Customs big mouth cold air kit and MAF pipe should be here tomorrow. If it is, then it's going on tomorrow after work.

It goes to Lou this weekend for some work.
Rear main seal, pan gasket, timing gears, valve springs, install Hooker exhaust and a general tech inspection.

I also just got my new front bumper fillers today from TR Customs. I need to fit check them and paint them before I install....;)

How 'bout all the old timers?
You know who you are.:D

How 'bout Spoolfool and Underboost?

Anyone else?

I need DR's, M/T Front Runners, Registration, I got my Smog Check Test Only done today past with flying colors. :biggrin: So things are going in the right direction it's just gonna take some time. Maybe the next cruz. :smile: The cars ready for the track just not safe for the street right now.

You guys want to start at Point Fermin or at Signal Hill?
Start time....meet by 9:30AM....leave by 10AM

We'll end somewhere in Dana Point.

Ok, OK, so I am up for it. But that only if we get to end up at the pizza connection.

Whaddaya say, Ralphy!
It doesn't have to be a freeby. You and your family have been more than generous enough.

In fact, I know we all drop a few in the tip jar when we visit, but I'd like to encourage all particaipants to drop a 20....a 10...a 5....whatever you can afford into the tip bucket to pay the Pizza crew this time....if Ralph agrees we can come to his place, that is.

point fermin sounds better more parking space and better view.

Agreed!
Pt Fermin it is.
We'll arrive by 9:30....leave by 10AM and head to Dana Point...hopefully for some slammin Pizza!

Sorry for putting you on the spot Ralph. I'm hungry!!!!
;-)

I need DR's, M/T Front Runners, Registration, I got my Smog Check Test Only done today past with flying colors. :biggrin: So things are going in the right direction it's just gonna take some time. Maybe the next cruz. :smile: The cars ready for the track just not safe for the street right now.

You can ride with me Brent :redface: LOL. If you want you can tag along.