What times are possible with my current set up?

Wicked WE4

How fast can I go in the quarter? My car is mostly stock, with K&N filter, 3" mass air pipe, Hotwired Walboro fuel pump, Voltage boost, 42# flow matched injectors and Turbo Tweak Chip, Nitto 555R 275/60R15 drag radials, Boost at 15 psi, Boxed in stock rear control arms, Air bags. Stock trans, converter, turbo, exhaust and intercooler.

I ran 13.05 with what you had but I had mt dr's instead of nittos. Oh and I had a rjc power plate also. Hope this helps.

Nevermind I just read you have a stock exhaust. I had a gutted cat and a single shot at the time.

Many in the 12's with most of what you have. You need a Scanmaster and testpipe. The exhaust that was on my car was killing it. I changed it and what a difference. Walking a fine line...this is where you start to spend BIG $$$ if you dont have self control. I personally do not...so I am poor:frown:

Coach

Many in the 12's with most of what you have. You need a Scanmaster and testpipe. The exhaust that was on my car was killing it. I changed it and what a difference. Walking a fine line...this is where you start to spend BIG $$$ if you dont have self control. I personally do not...so I am poor:frown:

Coach

Coach,im sure that wasn't off of 15lb boost...would it be safe to say you would need 20lb boost and 100 oct to get you there

I was talking parts...not tune. He has the pieces need to go 12's. I wasnt looking at 15 psi. I didnt think anyone on this board still ran that.:biggrin: I hit 30psi yesterday working on my boost controller...WOW!!! Thats all that needs said.
Coach

12.90 with a good tune @15psi and a 1.70-1.75 60'. You will need good fuel and throw some timing at it to get 12's @15psi

I have a Scanmaster, the first upgrade I bought. The cat is gutted, and current exhaust is 2.25 duals with tubo mufflers. I am going to get a RJC power plate, 3" downpipe and test pipe with dump next.

So your telling me you did that with 15lb?

Yup 15#. Had the front swaybar, jack, and spair removed also. I could have hit 12's that day but I didn't have the s-10's wheel clyinders in yet so I couldn't hold much boost of the line.

I went 12.9 @ 103 pushing 15lbs on drag radials. I can't break 13.0s @ 110 with street tires now though at 20lbs. Tires and driving make all the difference.